JL Wrangler Hits the Rubicon Trail

jelliott076

Man alive I don't want to start another build, but the concept of a diesel Jeep is to awesome to pass on. I will have to wait for 2019 when the kinks are worked out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

JamesNZ

Have confirmation that 5 new JL in both 2dr and 4dr Rubicon spec models are down south in New Zealand for testing at Cardrona; have to be taking them to the Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds. Exciting stuff, can't wait to launch/release! :clap2:

Source has sworn to secrecy with Jeep and was unable to mention any more details.

ol'yeller

One is running all terrains and another is running a mud terrains. I wonder if they're deciding on which to offer from the factory?

Tanktitan

You will be happy with the JK. When the JL first comes out the aftermarket will have to catch up and it'll be a while before all the cool parts come out. Plus there might be some bugs that haven't been fully worked out in the testing. JL will be around for a long time once it's released and you'll always have a chance of getting one in the future.

Welcome to wayalife btw, stop by 'give us a wave' section to say hi

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Is the gas tank that low on the JKU? That looks damn near as low as the bottom of the pumpkin.

Looks further back too. Or is this a two door?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is the gas tank that low on the JKU? That looks damn near as low as the bottom of the pumpkin.

Looks further back too. Or is this a two door?

LOL!! Looks about as damn low as it is on a stock JK :crazyeyes:

Also, that does look like it might be on a 2-door.

Those pictures were taken by a friend of mine and unfourchantly the internet has pirates and steals other peoples photos and claims they are theirs so they hit the web and other people have seen them as-well, and as for the location i'm not sharing do to the internet and people that can't leave well alone, their are places that i have been and they have been destroyed by vandals and idiots.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those pictures were taken by a friend of mine and unfourchantly the internet has pirates and steals other peoples photos and claims they are theirs so they hit the web and other people have seen them as-well, and as for the location i'm not sharing do to the internet and people that can't leave well alone, their are places that i have been and they have been destroyed by vandals and idiots.

Totally understood and I appreciate you posting up the pics here. Thank you.

Top Bottom