JLU lifted on 37s......yes you read right

dwvninety

I cant wait to see one at the dealer. I am torn about getting one now or waiting for a diesel model.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
So much want. For those with the itch, don't forget about the JL builder tool Eddie put out a while back.

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 10.01.26 AM.JPG

Can't wait to order up my JL. Hopefully I can hold out just a little while longer.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I cant wait to see one at the dealer. I torn about getting one now or waiting for a diesel model.

I’m going to wait. Not only will they have around a year to get some kinks out, in my honest opinion, the diesel is really the perfect engine for a wrangler. Handles extra weight well, down low power curve, tons of torque, and with a GDE tune, superb performance and gas mileage. 750 miles per tank highway and probably close to 400 off-road is quite an appealing figure.

eric1238

Nice!

It is hard to tell going back and forth through different photos but is the front flare higher than the stock photos?

TrailHunter

Hooked
It is hard to tell going back and forth through different photos but is the front flare higher than the stock photos?

I don’t think so... plus there is already a cutout/notch for the hood latch... doubt they would have a custom fender for 37’s..... I say its the same.

Jeepfan30

I don’t think so... plus there is already a cutout/notch for the hood latch... doubt they would have a custom fender for 37’s..... I say its the same.

Would be great if 37's fit with stock fenders and small lift. However, when you look at the SEMA pics of the Jeep JL aftermarket parts, there is a set of fenders on the wall display...maybe for larger tires???

TrailHunter

Hooked
Would be great if 37's fit with stock fenders and small lift. However, when you look at the SEMA pics of the Jeep JL aftermarket parts, there is a set of fenders on the wall display...maybe for larger tires???

I retract my last statement... I think you are right!! Good eye!

IMG_5532.JPG
IMG_20171111_075018_402.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

longarmwj

Good catch y'all. I didn't even notice that at first. 3 inch and flat fenders to clear 37s is quite appealing still though. 4 inch, flattys, and 40s :hmm:

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Almost looks like the Rubicon fenders are higher than the sport/Sahara fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think they are no doubt, at least all the pics I’ve seen the rubicon flares are right below the hood/fender seam where the Sahara’s and others seem to have about an inch and a half to 2 inches of space between the seam and the top of the flares.

BN12151

Those 37 BFG's are closer to 35's.

20171110203313-d8357a95-me.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

BN12151

No they are for sure 37s. I had a set of those in 35s on my WJ for a while and they didn't look nearly that big in pictures[/QUOTE]

I understand they are 37's, but I've seen the bfg 37's next to nitto 37's and the bfg's are closer to 35's. They run small.

jsukey

No they are for sure 37s. I had a set of those in 35s on my WJ for a while and they didn't look nearly that big in pictures

I understand they are 37's, but I've seen the bfg 37's next to nitto 37's and the bfg's are closer to 35's. They run small.[/QUOTE]

X’s 2 on that. I run 35” Nitto Trail Grapplers on my ‘07. My buddy was a little PO’d when he parked next to mine with his 35” BFG KM2’s. There was a noticeable difference in size.

Top Bottom