JLU lifted on 37s......yes you read right

F

Fionayeti

As a newbie, I'm allowed to play the idiot card, so here I go...I just don't see all the hoopla about the JL!!! It's looks like it got some cosmetic updates and that's it. And it still has crappy engines. When Jeep decides to offer a hemi, then and only then, will I buy one. What the hell is taking them so long?! Until that day happens, I'll continue enjoying my underpowered 3.8 liter, 2011 JK Rubicon.

GraniteCrystal

As a newbie, I'm allowed to play the idiot card, so here I go...I just don't see all the hoopla about the JL!!! It's looks like it got some cosmetic updates and that's it. And it still has crappy engines. When Jeep decides to offer a hemi, then and only then, will I buy one. What the hell is taking them so long?! Until that day happens, I'll continue enjoying my underpowered 3.8 liter, 2011 JK Rubicon.
For what it's worth, I'm of similar mind. I would much rather a 2017 JKUR that is battle proven than a 2018 JL that looks a little different but is guaranteed to have first year production issues.

For what it's worth, I'm of similar mind. I would much rather a 2017 JKUR that is battle proven than a 2018 JL that looks a little different but is guaranteed to have first year production issues.

I’m on board with both of you. I will not get a JL and will be holding out for a JT if the timing works itself out. If there’s a Jeep I’m willing to go through some new production issues with, it’s gonna be the truck!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
The game changer will be the Diesel engine. Until then I don’t see the JL as compelling enough, particularly given the investment in my JK and the life still left in it.

TheGrendel

I won't say I am not impressed by certain things at the moment. I like that the roll cage looks a little more robust. I like how you can actually lay the window down. I like the aux switches. The interior overall is an improvement in look over the JK.

I'll be very interested in the JT. I'll probably get more interested in the JL when the new engines start rolling out.

But, I am happy I ordered a 17 Recon. I can build it up now. A few years down the rode, it can become a dedicated offroad rig and I can get a new daily Jeep.

:thumb:

The game changer will be the Diesel engine. Until then I don’t see the JL as compelling enough, particularly given the investment in my JK and the life still left in it.

X4 and i'm not sure how well the sales will go the first year as the interior is really fiat and there really not much that has changed, it's really been a big disappointment for me in my opinion i was expecting a lot more and so far they have failed at that. Right now it just looks like a mall shopper on steroids.

Top Bottom