JLU lifted on 37s......yes you read right

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
There are a couple lifted MOPAR JLs running around here. Having seen that one in person it looks even better in person. I saw one the other day lifted on 35s with a bunch of the accessories MOPAR showed at SEMA running around with the windshield folded down. It was 30 Deg, poor engineer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are a couple lifted MOPAR JLs running around here. Having seen that one in person it looks even better in person. I saw one the other day lifted on 35s with a bunch of the accessories MOPAR showed at SEMA running around with the windshield folded down. It was 30 Deg, poor engineer.

Man, I can't wait to see this in person - on MY own JL :rock:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Lol, I bet he loved every minute of it. I would like to get paid to roll around in a Jeep [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wonder what all the aftermarket companies are thinking right now. JLs being able to handle 37s right off the showroom floor with no need for strengthening upgrades...good for us, not so much for them...

jeeeep

Hooked
SOB!!! #$*&@#)%*%)*#&@)%*#@

I was wanting to wait at least a year before jumping into a JL but damn... looks like I'll be making the jump sooner.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This just popped up on my Facebook. I’m friends with the owner of a local off-road shop who’s name will remain private out of respect for our awesome Forum venders. This picture was sent to him by an aftermarket company that FCA has given a JL to.....from what I understand this is 2.5 inch lift on 37s....

EDIT: I’ve received confirmation that this is actually the Mopar Aftermarket test vehicle and this is their 3 inch kit on 37s, and not another aftermarket manufactures.

20171110203313-d8357a95-me.jpg

Great find!!!!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Interesting. Showed my wife the interior the other day. Might just order one up to replace her subi. :idontknow: Though the truck is tempting to wait for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom