July 15. Denver Crew, Red Cone is open! Let's Go!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Won't be able to make the 15th run, as that is my birthday weekend and I'll probably be hungover :crazyeyes:

BUT, I have wanted to run Red Cone Pass for a long time now. I'm planning on running it during vendor day at All-4-Fun.

boardsurfer

Won't be able to make the 15th run, as that is my birthday weekend and I'll probably be hungover :crazyeyes:

BUT, I have wanted to run Red Cone Pass for a long time now. I'm planning on running it during vendor day at All-4-Fun.

Well happy early birthday! Catch you on the next one. :beer:

Slimebones

Hangover? Minor obstacle!!! But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

WJCO

Meme King

Happy Birthday. If you maintain a specific level of alcohol in your system at all times, hangovers cease to exist.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
So I signed up for this prior to researching the trail. I need to convince my wife that this hill is no big deal. On something like this, what is the best way to descend? Just low 1 or lockers on? Never done anything quite this steep for that length of trail. Especially with loose rocks.

View attachment 265738

its way easy and looks way harder than it is. 4L isnt even needed but is better

WJCO

Meme King
Any deep water crossings on this one? If not, I'm going to change my gearbox fluids this week. If there is, I'll wait until later.

WJCO

Meme King
None that I remember. Lots of altitude though!

Good times. Looks like I've got some work ahead of me then. As much as I'm OCD about deep water maintenance, that trail today was awesome. I know you enjoyed it as well. I'll be changing fluids this week.

boardsurfer

Any deep water crossings on this one? If not, I'm going to change my gearbox fluids this week. If there is, I'll wait until later.

There is one crossing on the way out. It's nowhere near what we had yesterday so I would guess you're good to go ahead and change fluids.

hVGH2Ny.jpg

Kyle7R

Good times. Looks like I've got some work ahead of me then. As much as I'm OCD about deep water maintenance, that trail today was awesome. I know you enjoyed it as well. I'll be changing fluids this week.

feel free to come do mine after you finish yours :bleh:

Top Bottom