July 16 - Denver Area Run - Spring Creek (No Stockers)

jagerhelix

The trail isn't too bad at all. The first obstacle has several lines to take, but with a longer wheelbase the high side can pretty much be crawled up with little to no issues. The lower line just takes a bit of positioning to get a good line up, and it can be an Austin Powers sequence to line up without backing your spare into a tree. The rest of the trail can be accomplished with good spotters. Sliders will be your friend with smaller jeeps, or 4 doors with less than 33s. Not sure if I will be making this one or not.

jealous of this thread. spring creek looks awesome from YT videos i've come across. seems to have a little something for everyone there. enjoy and safe wheeling!

COLOJK

Put me down for a maybe, I would love to run it after my jeep is done at trail jeeps at the beginning of July. I might want to do an easier break in run before this but I will just have to see how the timing works out.

GoldenJK

Fun times with the group on Slaughterhouse today so mark me as a yes for Spring Creek. I'll try to not break anything that trip.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Put me down for a maybe, I would love to run it after my jeep is done at trail jeeps at the beginning of July. I might want to do an easier break in run before this but I will just have to see how the timing works out.

Hope it's done in time. Mine is sitting on the lift there now so I feel you!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

Which Jeep is yours at Trail Jeeps? Are you doing the engine swap?

Top Bottom