July 16 - Denver Area Run - Spring Creek (No Stockers)

GoldenJK

Bummer but I can't make the trip this weekend. Jeep is still out of commission with the broken e-lockers, bearings, and steering issues but the good news is I accelerated the upgrades I had planned to do this winter. Just ordered a ProRock44 from Trail Jeeps plus ARB lockers, regearing to 5.13, new axles and PSC hydro assist. Sorry to miss Spring Creek but hope to have the jeep back on the trail in a few weeks.

WJCO

Meme King
Bummer but I can't make the trip this weekend. Jeep is still out of commission with the broken e-lockers, bearings, and steering issues but the good news is I accelerated the upgrades I had planned to do this winter. Just ordered a ProRock44 from Trail Jeeps plus ARB lockers, regearing to 5.13, new axles and PSC hydro assist. Sorry to miss Spring Creek but hope to have the jeep back on the trail in a few weeks.

Sweet set of mods there for sure.

d-nought

Shame you'll miss out! Its coming down to the wire for me as to how many Jeeps the wife and I will be bringing to this run, for sure 1 may be 2. I have basically the same set of mods scheduled for my 2Dr; Front PR44, ARB lockers and Dynatrac 35spline upgrade kit for the rear. Just waiting on Trail Jeeps to say they got the parts from Dynatrac!

"how many Jeeps the wife and I will be bringing to this run". - First world problems right there :yup:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug

3ornjXIIShZ2MgyyHu.gif

Slimebones

Bummer but I can't make the trip this weekend. Jeep is still out of commission with the broken e-lockers, bearings, and steering issues but the good news is I accelerated the upgrades I had planned to do this winter. Just ordered a ProRock44 from Trail Jeeps plus ARB lockers, regearing to 5.13, new axles and PSC hydro assist. Sorry to miss Spriomeng Creek but hope to have the jeep back on the trail in a few weeks.

Come join us as soon as you can. Let's see what these Jeeps can do. Wheeler Lake was awesome as was Red Cone.

anviljk

So i won't be making tomorrow. I'll be stuck under my Jeep working on it. Have to repair this.

Attachments

• 1468603393027.jpg
    1468603393027.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 54

anviljk

Not necessarily I should be able to do it just sitting on the ground but if you want to give them back I can meet you to get them

GraniteCrystal

Not necessarily I should be able to do it just sitting on the ground but if you want to give them back I can meet you to get them

You driving down I25 home today? We have in-laws in town so I may/may not be able to sneak away and meet you along your drive home. I'll let you know.

CJW

Hey everyone, I'm feeling pretty sick today. I may have to bail on this one. Sorry....
If I'm there in the AM I'm going. If I'm not there, I got worse ...
Thanks

Slimebones

Hope y'all make it tomorrow. Will be great to see you again. I bet that rock garden is good stuff!!!! See ya in the A.M.

Top Bottom