June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

olive

Had a great time. Can't wait to do it again. Appreciate the compliment about handling a tough one with ease...since it was my first time out, I'm giving all the credit to Olive...my little TJ has been waiting too many years to get out there and show what she's made of

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Had a great time. Can't wait to do it again. Appreciate the compliment about handling a tough one with ease...since it was my first time out, I'm giving all the credit to Olive...my little TJ has been waiting too many years to get out there and show what she's made of

You guys did great!

And what's up with the yahoo in the ATV. You guys are nicer than me. I would've said something.

WJCO

Meme King

You guys did great. Nice meeting you.

You guys did great!

And what's up with the yahoo in the ATV. You guys are nicer than me. I would've said something.

It was those trailers that pulled up I think. One driver would spin donuts then take off up the trail. Did it a couple of times.

Top Bottom