June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

WJCO

Meme King
I figured he had it unstuck when he pulled away

We stopped at the gas station to get some stuff. Him and H8ROADS had it jacked up, the locker was stuck. He pulled the electric plug with no luck. We tried forcing the tires around with no luck. Last I heard, he was going to pull the cover and try to manually disengage it at PiginaJeep's advice. Someone called him on the phone. Next option was pull an axle.

Slimebones

We stopped at the gas station to get some stuff. Him and H8ROADS had it jacked up, the locker was stuck. He pulled the electric plug with no luck. We tried forcing the tires around with no luck. Last I heard, he was going to pull the cover and try to manually disengage it at PiginaJeep's advice. Someone called him on the phone. Next option was pull an axle.

Manual disengage actually worked. Slapped that diff cover back on, filled with fluid, and onward. Great seeing and meeting you guys. Let's do it again. Good Times....

GraniteCrystal

Who was taking pics at the top of the toughest obstacle today? Apologies for not remembering names. Just hoping to get some more pics to show the wife :)

GoldenJK

Thanks everyone for a great day and the help fixing the stuck locker. Its nice to have the 2dr turning radius back! I'll do a little forum searching to see if a good cleaning of the gears/locker or a rebuild is needed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466301889.500693.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Thanks everyone for a great day and the help fixing the stuck locker. It nice to have the 2dr Teri g radius back! I do a little forum searching to see if a good cleaning of the gears/locker or a rebuild is needed.

Keep us posted. Curious what's going on. Glad you made it home OK.

anviljk

Thanks everyone for a great day and the help fixing the stuck locker. Its nice to have the 2dr turning radius back! I'll do a little forum searching to see if a good cleaning of the gears/locker or a rebuild is needed.
View attachment 208909

Sorry I couldn't stay and help had to get the dogs home glad to see you use the dog bed glad to hear you made it down

WJCO

Meme King
Great time today! I think I got my fill of dust for a few weeks. Here's a few shots that I got on the difficult climb section.

First up is Dan on fresh Slabs and Nitto 37s.
View attachment 208881

Slimebones stretching out.
View attachment 208882

Al and fam picking a line.
View attachment 208883

Granite Crystal stuffing a fender. You walked through this section so quickly, I didnt really get a great shot here. :rock:
View attachment 208884

I didnt catch the names of these folks in the TJ, but they gave it hell and made this tough section look easy.
View attachment 208885

Then came WJCO. With copious amounts of skinny pedal and lots of dust and fuss. Finally cleared the section as I was lining up my Jeep to be a winch anchor.
View attachment 208886

Then AnvilJK. Walking the hard line while snacking on peanuts. :cheesy:
View attachment 208887

Sorry I missed the D-noughts, you guys were ahead of me in line. Good times! Looking forward to Spring Creek and Red Cone!

Great pics Jake. No kidding on the dust. Just did a full cleaning. Thanks for the pics. Any pics of me airborne by chance, lol.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Great time everyone and as mentioned we had to unstick the locker in the parking lot but it was a team effort and we got Dan all fixed up which is always great. Looking forward to the next one!

Top Bottom