June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Count me in and add me to the committed list! Sounds like a great trail to start the summer wheelin' season on.:yup:

COLOJK

I wish I could make this trip. Unfortunately I think I work until about 9am that morning and I am sure that you guys will already be headed to the trail at that time. Have fun!

WJCO

Meme King
Just found out my buddy can't make it. We'll still be there though. Any idea where we're meeting yet?

GraniteCrystal

Just found out my buddy can't make it. We'll still be there though. Any idea where we're meeting yet?

Bring your ARB air. I aired down to 20 and back up to 36 and it took me about 40 min to do all 4 and then my compressor crapped out on the last one right as it finished.

WJCO

Meme King
Bring your ARB air. I aired down to 20 and back up to 36 and it took me about 40 min to do all 4 and then my compressor crapped out on the last one right as it finished.

Absolutely. It's onboard now so it's there. I'll be glad to help out. Sorry to hear about your compressor. My last one took 25-30 minutes to go from 20 to 30. Wife got sick of waiting in the car with the kids. I feel your pain. At least you got aired up though.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Absolutely. It's onboard now so it's there. I'll be glad to help out. Sorry to hear about your compressor. My last one took 25-30 minutes to go from 20 to 30. Wife got sick of waiting in the car with the kids. I feel your pain. At least you got aired up though.

Feelin' the pain. From 12 to 35 lbs takes my crappy store bought compressor 40 mins. Bringing two compressors this trip.

jkuone

Dang just seen this thread, wish I could join in with you guys. I'm running Half Moon Creek that day though.

GoldenJK

Still got space? If so put me down as a maybe. Gotta see what the family has planned for FD weekend but I hope it involves jeeping

Top Bottom