June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

WJCO

Meme King
Yep. I have been a little. Check out this suzuki (I think) romping it at the end, lol. At 2:48.

WarriorJeep

My attendance on this run has gone from hell yes to um maybe, kinda depends on how well i can get in and out of the jeep. We shall see

WarriorJeep

I had knee surgery Monday so it depends greatly on my ability to get in and out if the jeep without tearing loose one of the 70 some odd staples they used to close it up

Attachments

• 1466208040096.jpg
    1466208040096.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 69

GraniteCrystal

I had knee surgery Monday so it depends greatly on my ability to get in and out if the jeep without tearing loose one of the 70 some odd staples they used to close it up

If you don't trust yourself to work the skinny pedal with that knee, you're welcome to be my copilot and help guide me through.

anviljk

Which knee is it if it's the left knee take the door off a bungee cord around the roll cage you'll be good to go with it hanging out

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
My attendance on this run has gone from hell yes to um maybe, kinda depends on how well i can get in and out of the jeep. We shall see

No worries, don't push it too hard or over do it - it's best to heal than to break something for the sake of wheeling, especially on such an easy trail. We'll have another run!

GraniteCrystal

Great run everybody! Thanks so much for teaching a noob some of the ropes. I can't believe my JKUR with no lift did everything it did today. Here are a few of the pics I grabbed.

IMG_20160618_090110.jpg

IMG_20160618_102024.jpg

IMG_20160618_104551.jpg

IMG_20160618_105522.jpg

IMG_20160618_115418.jpg

IMG_20160618_120140.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for putting this run together. It was fun and nice to meet everybody. Also, I with a little research, I have a progressive coupler in the tcase, so output power can come and go, I may swap it out someday, we'll see.

boardsurfer

Great time today! I think I got my fill of dust for a few weeks. Here's a few shots that I got on the difficult climb section.

First up is Dan on fresh Slabs and Nitto 37s.
full.jpg

Slimebones stretching out.
full-2.jpg

Al and fam picking a line.
full-3.jpg

Granite Crystal stuffing a fender. You walked through this section so quickly, I didnt really get a great shot here. :rock:
full-4.jpg

I didnt catch the names of these folks in the TJ, but they gave it hell and made this tough section look easy.
full-5.jpg

Then came WJCO. With copious amounts of skinny pedal and lots of dust and fuss. Finally cleared the section as I was lining up my Jeep to be a winch anchor.
full-6.jpg

Then AnvilJK. Walking the hard line while snacking on peanuts. :cheesy:
full-7.jpg

Sorry I missed the D-noughts, you guys were ahead of me in line. Good times! Looking forward to Spring Creek and Red Cone!

anviljk

Great time today! I think I got my fill of dust for a few weeks. Here's a few shots that I got on the difficult climb section.

First up is Dan on fresh Slabs and Nitto 37s.
View attachment 208881

Slimebones stretching out.
View attachment 208882

Al and fam picking a line.
View attachment 208883

Granite Crystal stuffing a fender. You walked through this section so quickly, I didnt really get a great shot here. :rock:
View attachment 208884

I didnt catch the names of these folks in the TJ, but they gave it hell and made this tough section look easy.
View attachment 208885

Then came WJCO. With copious amounts of skinny pedal and lots of dust and fuss. Finally cleared the section as I was lining up my Jeep to be a winch anchor.
View attachment 208886

Then AnvilJK. Walking the hard line while snacking on peanuts. :cheesy:
View attachment 208887

Sorry I missed the D-noughts, you guys were ahead of me in line. Good times! Looking forward to Spring Creek and Red Cone!

Peanuts and licorice all day

WJCO

Meme King
Did anyone hear how GoldenJK faired out? At the gas station on the way back he was working on an issue. His front locker was stuck locked mechanically.

Top Bottom