June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Has anyone planning to go ever run this trail before? Just curious if we're going in blind or not.

Also, updating first post with meeting place.

Slimebones

I too ran this trail 2 months ago, also counterclockwise. Very mellow, just a couple spots to stretch out. Red Cone would be my main reason for going on Saturday, other than the chance to see you all of course. Call Slaughterhouse a "warm up". No breakage there.

CastleRockJeep

I too ran this trail 2 months ago, also counterclockwise. Very mellow, just a couple spots to stretch out. Red Cone would be my main reason for going on Saturday, other than the chance to see you all of course. Call Slaughterhouse a "warm up". No breakage there.

Slaughterhouse breakage, yes my fault, had the swaybar end links too short I think...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466044408.968479.jpg

And this gentlemen was pretty close to having a very bad day, the photo is probably not at its highest point. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466044494.950927.jpg

boardsurfer

I'll be coming in from the opposite direction - meet you at the trail head. CB Ch.7 when I get close. Please keep an ear out for me, I've never run this trail so not too sure where I'm going. :thumb:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
My jeep is ready for this weekend!

Boys-jeep-walmart-300x282.png

Sad news...my jeep won't be ready by this weekend, but we'll still be there riding along with d-nought!

Top Bottom