Just here to pimp my video

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! Great job! :thumb:

Reminds me how bad I need to get to colorado.

Oh and those jeeps need some Wayalife decals. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE! I see that you've been on here since July 2012 and only now made this video your 2nd post. Glad to see you and all your friends in the video are an active part of this community and that you're not just here to promote it :thumb:

Skumbag

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I see that you've been on here since July 2012 and only now made this video your 2nd post. Glad to see you and all your friends in the video are an active part of this community and that you're not just here to promote it :thumb:

Your videos were the inspiration to get a Jeep, and I thank you for that. :beer:

I don't post much; more of a lurker. I should probably post more often.

'twas a fun trip and knocked out a ton of bucket list items. We are planning on the Rubicon for the next trip in the spring. Hopefully I can do a better job on the filming aspect. Need new camera gear badly, but Jeep parts are just way more fun to spend money on :)

Jebbs

Great video! How many miles was the trip? Sound track was awesome. Any chance you could post the song titles?

Thanks,

Jebbs

Skumbag

Great video! How many miles was the trip? Sound track was awesome. Any chance you could post the song titles?

Thanks,

Jebbs

A bit over 1,800 miles on the trip. I averaged around 14mpg the entire trip, including all the time off the trail. I was really surprised how much less I spent on gas, compared to what I was expecting to spend. With the 37s, fully loaded with camping gear & roller coaster roads, I was prepared for a 10mpg average. Pleasantly surprised :yup:

Soundtrack
1. Sir Sly - Gold
2. Young Giants - My Body
3. Ben Khan - Eden

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't post much; more of a lurker. I should probably post more often.

Since you seemed to have missed the sarcasm, my point was that in the over 2 years you have been on here, you haven't posted at all. That is, not until now and just to promote your video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom