KC, Peterson, or Trucklite LED headlights

Lawtobi

Long term TL user

KC, Peterson, or Trucklite LED headlights

Which ones are better?
Which ones are brighter, best warranty, best for the $$$, etc....

Go!
I have had the TL's for a while now...probably three years or better. I would not consider myself a jeeper that abuses their equipment. I cranked my Jeep up this morning and one headlamp not lighting. Not a happy camper. Since I was an early adopter I paid over $600 for them thinking they would last. I haven't spoken with their Customer Support yet this morning but I believe I am beyond their 3yr warranty. If they won't cover it I will be purchasing the KC's

I have had the TL's for a while now...probably three years or better. I would not consider myself a jeeper that abuses their equipment. I cranked my Jeep up this morning and one headlamp not lighting. Not a happy camper. Since I was an early adopter I paid over $600 for them thinking they would last. I haven't spoken with their Customer Support yet this morning but I believe I am beyond their 3yr warranty. If they won't cover it I will be purchasing the KC's

They will replace them for you I am confident of that.

David

JeepJeep75

I just installed a pair of the 27275C Truck-Lites today. The installation was a breeze. The Lites came with a pair of PWM controllers. The hardest part was not making a mess with all the grease. Seriously, it took less than an hour from hood up, to hood down, including putting away my tools. The installation was so easy. So, what's the difference like? Holy crap!!! I can see in front of my jeep!! The TL's compared to the stockers are seriously a night-and-day difference. I went for a drive after dark and was totally blown away. I LOVE them!! The horizontal spread is good, with a definitive, but not sharp cutoff on the upper portion of the beam. They do project a pair of X's way out in front of you, but it's not a bother to me at all. The high beams? Holy crap, again!!! These suckers are bright! Really bright!

Top Bottom