Life on the Road

doojer

So... here's another one! Spent a little time at Lake Casitas Recreation Area near Ojai... it was gorgeous! :D Gonna be hitting up a couple of festivals next before I head up North to see my friends in Carson City! :thumbup:

bigtrucker52

At least he's not like me. I have my eno and that's all I basically need to survive. If it rains just sleep in the jeep and stop for food or stock up on camping suplies. That's how i'd roll

doojer

Great thread!! ---- Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, Larry! Glad you're enjoying the vids!

Some people dream of doing this when they retire. You doing it well before really motivates me. Awesome thread.
Thanks, Sean! Awesome that the videos have been motivating.... I had a couple of major events in my life that made me realize I need to really start seizing the moment.... so I went for it! :cool

At least he's not like me. I have my eno and that's all I basically need to survive. If it rains just sleep in the jeep and stop for food or stock up on camping suplies. That's how i'd roll
I do my fair share of tent camping but I've never slept in a hammock. I would like to try it, though! That said, if you move full time into your ENO, you should definitely make a thread about it... I'd subscribe in a heartbeat!

Thanks for watching, guys!

Really? You live in a single nest and your Jeep?

Doojer isn't talking about a overnight camping trip here. lol

doojer

Thanks, guys. Turns out the bird is a blue heron and not a crane but hey... I try! :) I'm at a festival right now camping near a JK with a pop-top. I'll put it in the next vid.

doojer

And here it is. I can't believe I've done 5 of these already.... it's been a month on the road and still loving it! Need to get some of my routines more down to a science.... namely laundy, lol.... but I'll get there.

Anyways, I spent 5 days at the Huck Finn Bluegrass Festival in Ontario, Cali and it was a real great time. I checked out a couple of the other tiny rvs that were camping out there and also met a guy with a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited with a pop top tent roof, which was cool. You see a lot of Jk's at these campgrounds.... some of them are very interesting, haha!

Here's the vid.... enjoy! And congrats everyone on 20,000 WAL'ers and counting! :rock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Really loving your videos and following along. Keep it up! You're living a dream! :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man that festival looked awesome I love bluegrass listen to it everyday. That pop up JK was sweet basically like he said going out in the middle of nowhere and setting up in about 30 seconds that's awesome

Liked that Perris Pacer too pretty neat journey you've embarked on keep it up look forward to more vids :thumb:

doojer

Cool! Didn't hear about that festival? Where was it held, Guasti park?

Yup, that was the place! Man, it sure was nice. The tent camping area, which I didn't show in the video, was right on the lake and everything was super clean and well kept up. Definitely going back next year!

LOL!! Awesome - those trailers and even pop up JK were really nice :thumb:

Actually, the first time I saw a T@b was with you guys, remember? We saw a JK pulling a yellow one, right? They are super cool and ridiculously light!

That's really cool! Makes me want to get a trailer and camp more.

I really had no idea what I was missing! I never considered myself a trailer person, as I love tent camping.... but these little RVs they make now are so easy to take pretty much anywhere!

Man that festival looked awesome I love bluegrass listen to it everyday. That pop up JK was sweet basically like he said going out in the middle of nowhere and setting up in about 30 seconds that's awesome

Liked that Perris Pacer too pretty neat journey you've embarked on keep it up look forward to more vids :thumb:
Thanks! I am a pretty big bluegrass fan and the festival didn't disappoint. Glad you are enjoying the vids! :cool:

MAMUT

Hello

I and the wife are on way to Cali, we're on the road as i speak. We left Houston at 6:30am. We were thinking about heading up to lake tahoe as well sometime late next week :)

doojer

I and the wife are on way to Cali, we're on the road as i speak. We left Houston at 6:30am. We were thinking about heading up to lake tahoe as well sometime late next week :)
Nice! I may be up there around that time!

It was a lovely evening last night in SoCal!

Dennison-sm.jpg

Top Bottom