Lil BLING for JET Li - KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yea! Nothing like mounting bead locks in the cold weather! Hope the heater in your garage is good to go!

Unfortunately, this winter has been a lot milder or at least, until just recently and I never got around to getting a heater installed. Who knew the white stuff would be coming so late this season. :rolleyes2:

I’m only 8 hours away with a three day weekend coming up...I’ll help

LOL!! I appreciate the offer but if it snow as much as is predicted, I think I might have to get out and play in it :crazyeyes:

I like those! Hope the backspace works out. I’m pretty sure it will, if 13_gecko_rubi says they will.

I think it just might :yup:

Fuck, I'm a sucker for a good 5-6 spoke wheel. Those are bad ass.

They do look really nice, don't they. :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
Unfortunately, this winter has been a lot milder or at least, until just recently and I never got around to getting a heater installed. Who knew the white stuff would be coming so late this season. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! I appreciate the offer but if it snow as much as is predicted, I think I might have to get out and play in it :crazyeyes:

I think it just might :yup:

They do look really nice, don't they. :yup:

Really has been a crazy year, I feel like Half of January and February it was in the 60s then the last week it’s finally gotten cold and snowy. I got about 5in at my house the last time around. But yes get out and play when you can!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sylermack

Those look fantastic. We were considering the KMC Machete's, but we were getting conflicting information about getting beadlocks. We will definitely be doing more highway and street driving than trails, so should we skip on beadlocks and go with streetlocks?

LOL!! I totally agree. Almost went with another set of Chamber Pro II's or Machetes when my friend over at KMC told me about these Robby Gordon wheels. Fell in love with them immediately :yup:

I showed these wheel photos to my wife of 35 years and who has never once in all that time questioned me about a Jeep purchase and she said "Oh - I don't think you should be looking at those" ;-)
She immediately recognized the "I want these" look on my face. Those are pretty special wheels. Can't wait to see them on Jet Li.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really has been a crazy year, I feel like Half of January and February it was in the 60s then the last week it’s finally gotten cold and snowy. I got about 5in at my house the last time around. But yes get out and play when you can!!

It's such a bummer. I was totally ready for spring to be here. Sucks that winter just seems to be starting :grayno:

Those look fantastic. We were considering the KMC Machete's, but we were getting conflicting information about getting beadlocks. We will definitely be doing more highway and street driving than trails, so should we skip on beadlocks and go with streetlocks?

Based on what I'm hearing from you, beadlocks would be totally unnecessary. Hell, I used to wheel without them for years.

I’m liking these better than the machetes.

Us too :yup:

I showed these wheel photos to my wife of 35 years and who has never once in all that time questioned me about a Jeep purchase and she said "Oh - I don't think you should be looking at those" ;-)
She immediately recognized the "I want these" look on my face. Those are pretty special wheels. Can't wait to see them on Jet Li.

:cheesy: congrats to you on 35 years :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those look so good! Can’t wait to see them all mounted up.

Do they have a polish or clear coat or are they raw?

They look raw but compared to my Trail Readys, KMC and ATX wheels seem to have a nicer finish and resist stains better. I don't know for sure but it is possible they have some kind of clear coat on them.

Those are sweet, Jet Li is worthy of something unique for sure:rock:

Top Bottom