Administrator
Staff member
:rolleyes2: You're gonna love every minutes of it! :cheesy:

Those are really sharp wheels - I also like them more than the Machetes

LOL!! Only after the first scratches :D

In our opinion, they really do look so much better than Machetes :yup:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Those are going to look awesome! I dig the machine look also. JMO black wheels have been played out.

Amrth

Can't wait to get these bad boys installed :wings:

Wheels, tires and Lifts.. That's what I've waiting to see on this new guy!

They look really sharp! Any plans for a color up on the wheels Eddie.. or keep the machined look for now?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice wheels

Nice wheels, cant wait to see them mounted.

Thanks! Hoping to get them mounted as soon as stops snowing and it warms up a bit. :crazyeyes:

Those are going to look awesome! I dig the machine look also. JMO black wheels have been played out.

Thanks! Cindy and I have been done with black wheels for years. :yup:

Wheels, tires and Lifts.. That's what I've waiting to see on this new guy!

They look really sharp! Any plans for a color up on the wheels Eddie.. or keep the machined look for now?

We really LOVE the machined look especially on white Jeeps and we'll be keeping them this way :yup:

Very nice! I like this wheel design much more than my Machetes!

The Machetes are nice but we really love the design of this new wheel :yup:

Nice choice. Those SST Pro's with this wheel will look really good on Jet Li. I think so anyways.

Us too :D

Those will look great. Can't wait to see them mounted up and in the dirt. Keep teasing us.

I can't wait too. Sucks that it's so sucky out today :icon_crazy:

They look great so lets see the tires??

Tire can be found here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...JET-Li-37x13-50R17-Cooper-Discoverer-STT-Pros

:cool:

SoCalJeepster

Along with the new shoes that we just got for JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Brown Santa was also nice enough to drop off a brand new set of KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels in a machined finish. For those of you who are familiar with KMC wheels, these are the all new Robby Gordon wheels and they come with a beadlock ring similar to Machetes. While they are available in satin black, Cindy and I are big fans of a machined finish and think they'll look great on a bright white JL. I should note that they're only available in a 4.75" back spacing and this may be a problem for us being that we will be mounting them onto very large 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. 12.50 wide tires would probably be a better fit but we love these new wheels so much, we'll be sure to make them work, one way or another. Anyway, below are just a handful of pics that we took soon after they were delivered. More pics are coming soon :yup:

All the boxes that Brown Santa dropped off at Camp WAYALIFE.
20180224132711-8917c1bd.jpg

Oh yeah - show me some bling!
20180224132723-db6ef107.jpg

20180224132728-be5da678.jpg

20180224132732-5c6bbe3a.jpg

Can't wait to get these bad boys installed :wings:

To buy a set of these awesome beadlock wheels for your Jeep, simply click on this link below:
KMC SERIES XD231 RG Race Beadlock Wheel - 17x8.5 5x127 +0mm Machined

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=wayalifeparts-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B077F4341D&asins=B077F4341D&linkId=03fcace570aef8fcd67ef13f989bfd59&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>
Looks at post....looks at bank account....Fu$k!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I was close to buying a set of those until I saw the backspace, ended up going with machete.

I'm thinking about polishing the Chambers once I get them off and see if the rings will swap out...all I need is a bunch of extra time lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was close to buying a set of those until I saw the backspace, ended up going with machete.

I'm thinking about polishing the Chambers once I get them off and see if the rings will swap out...all I need is a bunch of extra time lol

On a JK, I think you did right going with the Machetes.

Top Bottom