LIMITED: Devils Canyon Trail Run 4/27/13

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So wish I could run this. What time are you running it? Do you know yet?

Haven't locked down a specific time yet as I need to figure out if Mel will be driving down the night before or just coming in the morning. Either way, I hate to say it but you would still need lockers to do this trail. Sorry.

So does the front locker have to work?;)

At the risk of ruining your rear locker too, yeah, I would say that you should have an operational front locker too. Sorry.

Wish there was more then 4 days notice. I too will look forward to the trail report and video.

Honestly, I applied for this permit last August and up until yesterday, thought it wasn't going to happen. Getting insurance for this run has been next to impossible and if it weren't for Off Road Evolution stepping up and helping out in this manner, it still wouldn't happen. Needless to say, I am sorry for not announcing this sooner but, until I get the permit in hand, it still may not happen. :grayno:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I wish I could go, but I don't meet the requirements:naw:. I still need:thinking:.... well all of it!:doh: Hope it works out and have an awesome run!:thumb::rock:

TheDuff

If a passenger seat becomes available let me know. I'll help with recovery/recording and I'm right off the 8 in Elcajon, so its on the way:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

If a passenger seat becomes available let me know. I'll help with recovery/recording and I'm right off the 8 in Elcajon, so its on the way:)

Lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Haven't locked down a specific time yet as I need to figure out if Mel will be driving down the night before or just coming in the morning. Either way, I hate to say it but you would still need lockers to do this trail. Sorry.

I was thinking more along the lines of riding with moochie. ;)

TheDuff

Lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Whats so funny about that? I am serious, I would like to ride along and dont care to even be in the jeep while going over the main obstacles. I'm perfectly content with just watching, filming, spotting, and stacking rocks:)

RodCyn

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun. Would really love to go on this, but we're celebrating my wife's b-day.

I'll be there with you guys in spirit. Have a safe and fun time :thumb:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Some of us are meeting up tomorrow at 12:00 noon at the Starbucks on La Paz west of the 5 freeway to caravan down to the hotel. We will be stopping for lunch at Surfin' Chicken at Pico/5 fwy. Everyone is welcome to join us. If you have never had Surfin' Chicken, just suffice it to say there is a reason why we stop there!

Top Bottom