LIVE COVERAGE : 2016 SEMA Show Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

mastrcruse

Great starting pictures! Love following the coverage. A buddy of mine made it in and has his Ripp jeep in the bulldog lighting booth. He just got it done and it came out nicely. Look froward to yalls coverage...thanks again for brining new things to us common jeep folk haha.

caprob

Eddie, you and Cindy always do such a great job. Thanks! Texas Overland was talking shit about you but I fixed that... I left! Look for us on the trail in "Hazardous".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJeff

Eddie and Cindy thanks for the awesome coverage from Sema, it's much appreciated! Looks like Fab Fours out of SC is trying to rule the roost, imo it's overkill and not very practical, imagine a blown radiator on the trail, yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Love the coverage but not any of the new jeeps so far. But they are entertaining and somebody will like them.

Can't wait for you to get to the GOOD new stuff. Love the Omix-ADA stable, the Bronco, and the portal boxes on the side by side - but not the side by side itself.

JKJeff

IMG_1477878452.385206.jpg I'm not trying to paint the kettle black, I had this Fab Fours bumper on my Sahara and I wish I would have never installed it, in pics I was like that's nice but once installed I was like how in the world do I get my grill out if I needed to change a headlight, Chalk it up to a rookie mistake!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom