Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

Serg5000

This isn't craigslist. This is a forum. It's against the rules that everyone agrees to when they sign up. Do you need further explanation?

I have been here a while now. As I recall, I didn't read the rules so shoot me sir. As for further explanation......no thank you. I'm not a child. I understand the first time.

Serg5000

Ya there have been alot of people coming here just to sell stuff. I no I would never buy anything from someone that does that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would. If they had something I wanted or needed why not. Not sure why you wouldn't.

StrizzyChris

I think everyone on here would buy something from anyone who had something we wanted for a great deal. The biggest problem I have with most of these folks are that they want top dollar or to rip off a member here and that's where most of us step in. Give our fellow WAL members a heck of a deal and this wouldn't happen.

All that being said, this is a forum who happens to have rules and also allows active members to buy and sell. Its not for people to join, contribute nothing and use the site go pawn off your shit especially not for a profit.

Serg5000

I think everyone on here would buy something from anyone who had something we wanted for a great deal. The biggest problem I have with most of these folks are that they want top dollar or to rip off a member here and that's where most of us step in. Give our fellow WAL members a heck of a deal and this wouldn't happen.

All that being said, this is a forum who happens to have rules and also allows active members to buy and sell. Its not for people to join, contribute nothing and use the site go pawn off your shit especially not for a profit.

Are you implying that a WOL member wouldn't rip off another member?

StrizzyChris

Dude, what's your interest in this? You've been here a while and I've never seen you troll until now. Rules are rules and that's how it is. I don't see how this is complicated and you said a minute ago you weren't a child so I'll assume you understand that! I am implying nothing and I chose my words very carefully. Let me recap for you

I said that we don't sit aside while a stranger rip off or sells their shit on WAL. I said that if you are wanting to sell your shit for top dollar, then at least be an active member here.

Serg5000

Dude, what's your interest in this? You've been here a while and I've never seen you troll until now. Rules are rules and that's how it is. I don't see how this is complicated and you said a minute ago you weren't a child so I'll assume you understand that! I am implying nothing and I chose my words very carefully. Let me recap for you

I said that we don't sit aside while a stranger rip off or sells their shit on WAL. I said that if you are wanting to sell your shit for top dollar, then at least be an active member here.

Troll. Hmmm.

I would. If they had something I wanted or needed why not. Not sure why you wouldn't.

I think I can explain it, Serge. Remember that Genesis Dual Battery system I just recently got? Without it even crossing my mind to check the guy out, I coughed up 500 bucks to a newbie that nobody had ever met, that nobody had ever wheeled with or had a beer with. It wasn't till I sent the money that I found out that tray was for sale on at least two other forums and sold at the same time. I spent the next three weeks wondering if I was going to come home to an empty box or no box at all.

Armydog

I think I can explain it, Serge. Remember that Genesis Dual Battery system I just recently got? Without it even crossing my mind to check the guy out, I coughed up 500 bucks to a newbie that nobody had ever met, that nobody had ever wheeled with or had a beer with. It wasn't till I sent the money that I found out that tray was for sale on at least two other forums and sold at the same time. I spent the next three weeks wondering if I was going to come home to an empty box or no box at all.

Did you get the product or get ripped off?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Serg5000

Lee. I get it. I also understand the rules. I guess I will just leave it be.

Armydog

Getting ripped off sucks ass, glad it worked out in that case.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Actually, It may have been that Armydog newbie guy I bought it from, lmao. Just kidding, he'd have to be met in person because he's not a marine, lol.

rubicon91

WOW 3 weeks you wondered? I cannot believe that happened to you. Especially since I am the one that sold it to you. But since you were not at home and out of state with work, allow me to recap the actual transaction so that way when you feel like you want to sound really cool and blast someone that actually did everything perfect to a tee you may think twice. First I did not have it on 2 other forums as I am only on 2 forums total but I did in fact have it on another forum and when you purchased it I marked it sold immediately there as to not lead anyone on. Now as far as the transaction went you sent the money via paypal on 5/2. I sent you a PM on here and informed you I would send package to you next day via USPS 5/3. I paid albeit way too much to have it shipped with tracking and insured for $500 just so there would be no issues if something happened to it as it was going all the way across the US and who knows with USPS. Oh and the best part to this is that IT REQUIRED A SIGNATURE!!!! Now that was 5/3 and I also sent you the tracking info on it which stated it would arrive on 5/10. Since you were out of state when your package arrived 1 day earlier than expected by USPS you reached out to me and asked to verify tracking info as you were told nothing showed up by your package handler. Unfortunately, for you, whoever signs for your packages did not tell you that it had indeed arrived on Friday 5/9 and was SIGNED for and waiting for you. I guess I could understand that happening and went out of my way to track the package and respond to you not 1x but 2x about tracking when you reached out to me on this via PM.

This post here is exact reason I have not posted much at all on here as too many smart ass/asshole responses that really are not needed. I take great pride in doing what I say I am going to do. In no way shape or form did I mislead you or anyone else for that matter or somehow elude to the fact you would get an empty box or sell it someone else. Please do not try to make me look bad so you can say something really COOL to your buddies on here. All I can say is Un-fucking-believable that I read this and somehow my integrity is in question. Ship the tray back in same condition I sent it to you a month and a half ago now and I will gladly refund you your money but I will only do it after inspecting to ensure you did not send an empty box back to me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
WOW 3 weeks you wondered? I cannot believe that happened to you. Especially since I am the one that sold it to you. But since you were not at home and out of state with work, allow me to recap the actual transaction so that way when you feel like you want to sound really cool and blast someone that actually did everything perfect to a tee you may think twice. First I did not have it on 2 other forums as I am only on 2 forums total but I did in fact have it on another forum and when you purchased it I marked it sold immediately there as to not lead anyone on. Now as far as the transaction went you sent the money via paypal on 5/2. I sent you a PM on here and informed you I would send package to you next day via USPS 5/3. I paid albeit way too much to have it shipped with tracking and insured for $500 just so there would be no issues if something happened to it as it was going all the way across the US and who knows with USPS. Oh and the best part to this is that IT REQUIRED A SIGNATURE!!!! Now that was 5/3 and I also sent you the tracking info on it which stated it would arrive on 5/10. Since you were out of state when your package arrived 1 day earlier than expected by USPS you reached out to me and asked to verify tracking info as you were told nothing showed up by your package handler. Unfortunately, for you, whoever signs for your packages did not tell you that it had indeed arrived on Friday 5/9 and was SIGNED for and waiting for you. I guess I could understand that happening and went out of my way to track the package and respond to you not 1x but 2x about tracking when you reached out to me on this via PM.

This post here is exact reason I have not posted much at all on here as too many smart ass/asshole responses that really are not needed. I take great pride in doing what I say I am going to do. In no way shape or form did I mislead you or anyone else for that matter or somehow elude to the fact you would get an empty box or sell it someone else. Please do not try to make me look bad so you can say something really COOL to your buddies on here. All I can say is Un-fucking-believable that I read this and somehow my integrity is in question. Ship the tray back in same condition I sent it to you a month and a half ago now and I will gladly refund you your money but I will only do it after inspecting to ensure you did not send an empty box back to me.

Tampy much? I think if you re-read his post you might realize that he didn't say anything bad about you at all. In fact, I don't recall him even mentioning you by name. His post was simply conveying the fact that after he sent some money he got nervous because the seller (apparently that was you) didn't have much history on this site. Unfortunately, dine and dashers happen far too often on the interwebs. When people have some history on a site they are less likely to screw over other people. That was his point. Nothing more, nothing less.

rubicon91

Tampy much? I think if you re-read his post you might realize that he didn't say anything bad about you at all. In fact, I don't recall him even mentioning you by name. His post was simply conveying the fact that after he sent some money he got nervous because the seller (apparently that was you) didn't have much history on this site. Unfortunately, dine and dashers happen far too often on the interwebs. When people have some history on a site they are less likely to screw over other people. That was his point. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nah maybe you should read it again filled with a ton of actual lies and in turn questions my integrity. All good I want to make sure facts are actually known as I had a great experience with this transaction I thought.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nah maybe you should read it again filled with a ton of actual lies and in turn questions my integrity. All good I want to make sure facts are actually known as I had a great experience with this transaction I thought.

Ok, will do.

Feel free to point out the "ton of actual lies". I'm guessing maybe it's this sentence: "It wasn't till I sent the money that I found out that tray was for sale on at least two other forums and sold at the same time." I'm guessing that when you went to another forum and reflected that the product was "sold", ridg3runner saw that post and got worried that maybe you had sold the product to two people at the same time. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes. Maybe I missed the part where ridg3runner said that you didn't actually send him the tray. :thinking: Oh, that's right, he didn't say that. What you read as ridg3runner blasting you, I read as ridg3runner talking about his own misgivings about forking over a chunk of money without properly finding out anything about the seller. I guess it is all about perspective.

rubicon91

Ok, will do.

Feel free to point out the "ton of actual lies". I'm guessing maybe it's this sentence: "It wasn't till I sent the money that I found out that tray was for sale on at least two other forums and sold at the same time." I'm guessing that when you went to another forum and reflected that the product was "sold", ridg3runner saw that post and got worried that maybe you had sold the product to two people at the same time. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes. Maybe I missed the part where ridg3runner said that you didn't actually send him the tray. :thinking: Oh, that's right, he didn't say that. What you read as ridg3runner blasting you, I read as ridg3runner talking about his own misgivings about forking over a chunk of money without properly finding out anything about the seller. I guess it is all about perspective.

Ahh well let's start with the obvious. 2 forums lies. Sold at same time lie. Never ever asked me about it nothing. ASSumption. Next 3 weeks to see if an empty box arrived lie had in 1 week signed for. At end of the day whether he said persons name or not he questioned my integrity by writing 1 1/2 months later that somehow the transaction didn't go smoothly and promptly and wasn't up to par somehow. Now he could have stated this was his feelings and then stated he was wrong and seller did everything as was required and requested but nope not 1 thing posted stating anything other than it was somehow a shady transaction. Like I said I will be more than happy to refund the money if for some reason the transaction wasn't up to par. Even my wife who has the easy going demeanor said WTF!! Oh well such is life!!

Top Bottom