Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

Nah maybe you should read it again filled with a ton of actual lies and in turn questions my integrity. All good I want to make sure facts are actually known as I had a great experience with this transaction I thought.

Sharkey read it how it was intended, nobody was trying to bash you that's why I didn't name names. My post was intended as an example why we prefer to have people on here for awhile before they start selling things, nothing more. I got what was paid for in excellent condition and you got paid for what you sold. That being said, there shouldn't be any issues with your integrity and selling stuff on here shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't just here to sell.

You're just here to sell your rig?

Check my join date. Also, Check the "WAYALIFE" sticker on my rig. I've been lurking. Haven't felt a need to post because I didn't feel I had anything to offer. Use the website all the time to review stuff for my rig, for assistance with performing maintenance and for checking out wheeling outings.

:thinking: 40 grand on stock axles and not coilovers... money well spent....:thumb:
Stock axle housing. Not stock axle shafts. Chrome moly axle shafts front and rear. Didn't go coilovers or long arm because I need to pass inspections. The Rough Country 4" X-series was the most hard core lift I could get that would allow me to stay streetable and pass inspections.

Brankz

Check my join date. Also, Check the "WAYALIFE" sticker on my rig. I've been lurking. Haven't felt a need to post because I didn't feel I had anything to offer. Use the website all the time to review stuff for my rig, for assistance with performing maintenance and for checking out wheeling outings.

Just because you have waya decals doesn't mean that you're a true member here! If you just log in and post crap for sell, no one wants you here. But of you're here to have friends and have a good time with out selling your stuff we are good

MrHooah04

Was it not noted that he joined almost a year ago? Just bc someone doesn't post doesn't mean they don't use this forum anymore than someone who posts 3k worth of bs..jus" sayin.

Deuces.

Just because you have waya decals doesn't mean that you're a true member here! If you just log in and post crap for sell, no one wants you here. But of you're here to have friends and have a good time with out selling your stuff we are good

Doesn't mean i'm a true member? What does that even mean? With all due respect Screw you! I work for a living. 10 year Army veteran, and post Army spent 6 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a private contractor. Excuse me if I don't spend all day posting on this forum. I have been a member for over a year. I regularly visit the forum, check the youtube vids, and have wheeled on two occasions with members. This is a great place to get advice and opinions about mods. Hell, most of the mods on her were researched on here before purchasing. The WAYALIFE sticker is on the jeep because it's a WAYALIFE for me.

I recently had twins so i'm looking at selling my jeep. (not 100% sure that i'm gonna go through with it, just wanted to see if anyone would even be interested in it) If you don't want it cool. If you do, that's cool too.

Brankz

Doesn't mean i'm a true member? What does that even mean? With all due respect Screw you! I work for a living. 10 year Army veteran, and post Army spent 6 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a private contractor. Excuse me if I don't spend all day posting on this forum. I have been a member for over a year. I regularly visit the forum, check the youtube vids, and have wheeled on two occasions with members. This is a great place to get advice and opinions about mods. Hell, most of the mods on her were researched on here before purchasing. The WAYALIFE sticker is on the jeep because it's a WAYALIFE for me.

I recently had twins so i'm looking at selling my jeep. (not 100% sure that i'm gonna go through with it, just wanted to see if anyone would even be interested in it) If you don't want it cool. If you do, that's cool too.

Thanks for your services in the army, sorry if I get you mad, remember is me branko and I make no sense ;) you to know me so you understand me, not treating to argue or nothing like that

Brankz

Was it not noted that he joined almost a year ago? Just bc someone doesn't post doesn't mean they don't use this forum anymore than someone who posts 3k worth of bs..jus" sayin.

Deuces.

If you don't like my bs don't read it!
If you don't like me I don't give a crap!
If you have something to say help your self and you can send me a PM with your advices for me to stop my bs thanks

JKFlyer

Deuces.

Interesting point...I hate when I log in and see same dude cut and paste "welcome to wayalife" a dozen times in a row just to up his post count.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for your services in the army, sorry if I get you mad, remember is me branko and I make no sense ;) you to know me so you understand me, not treating to argue or nothing like that
No problem. I can understand the community being protective and looking out for it's own. I just never felt like I had anything to contribute to any of the online discussions. I am an active member of the Corvetteforum as well and participate in conversations over there. (rarely on car related topics). There's a lot of hot air out there, and I'd rather not contribute to the conversation if what I have to say is not value added. No harm no foul.
As i'm adding up the money dropped in this thing, and thinking about how little i've actually got to wheel her, I'm falling more and more in love with her. (Her name is Mila) I think the whole attempting to sell venture might lead to me being a member that contributes more. (I might even wind up not selling her)

JKFlyer

No problem. I can understand the community being protective and looking out for it's own. I just never felt like I had anything to contribute to any of the online discussions. I am an active member of the Corvetteforum as well and participate in conversations over there. (rarely on car related topics). There's a lot of hot air out there, and I'd rather not contribute to the conversation if what I have to say is not value added. No harm no foul.
As i'm adding up the money dropped in this thing, and thinking about how little i've actually got to wheel her, I'm falling more and more in love with her. (Her name is Mila) I think the whole attempting to sell venture might lead to me being a member that contributes more. (I might even wind up not selling her)

Don't sell if u don't have to. U will probably regret it. Looks like u put your heart and soul in to this beauty

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Don't sell her and build a monster jeep :)

Top Bottom