Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

Panda

You're right. But can you put a price on

Rough Country 4" X-series lift with adjustable upper and lower front and rear control arms$1,200.00
Front 4.56 Gears$199.95
Rear 4.56 Gears$219.95
Front 4.56 install kit$219.95
Rear 4:56 gear install kit$219.95
Front Aussie Locker$289.99
Chrome-Moly Dana 30 front axle upgrade kit$630.55
Chrom-Moly Dana 44 rear axle upgrade$146.00
Hutchinson Rock Monster Beadlock Wheels 17x8 (5 SETS)$2,099.90
Fierce attitude tires 35x12.50 (SET OF 5)$1,283.85
Ace rocksliders$410.00
C.B. Radio
Grenade Shift Knob$44.95
Spod accessory wiring control box$435.00
LED truck lite headlights$410.95
trucklite pigrail adapter$15.00
LED bumper and windshield accessory lighting
LED fog lights
Trek Armor Front Seat Cover$259.49
Trek Armor Rear seat cover$284.97
Under seat lock box$63.28
Bully Dog Gas Gt tuner with display module$395.99
Steel Grab Handles front and rear
Poison Spyder Hood louver (price doesn't include paint)$129.00
Best top Trek Top NX$729.99
Can Cam gas gan storage on rear of jeep
JCR front crusader bumper
warn 9.5 winch
Jeeperman Rear Bumper with tire mount
Rough Country Dual steering stablizers
Riddler Front differential cover$109.99
Riddler rear Differential Covers$109.99
Complete Evolution Offroad underbody Skid plate Protection
Magna Flow exhaust$733.99
Spec after market Clutch$799.00
VIAIR compressor & mounting kit$256.95
VIAIR compressor underhood bracket$50.00
Arb air locker in rear$996.00
bilstien 5100series shocks (set of 4)$351.96
AEV snorkel$379.99
RIPP mods intake.
Upgraded after market upper and lower tie rods
Genright Front 4" steel tube fenders$499.99
Gen right rear 4" Steel Fenders$499.99

Your seat covers, fancy diff covers, fancy exhaust, fancy hood louvrred hood, & all that crap won't get you over any obstacles especially with a broken d30

hydrohut

Doesn't mean i'm a true member? What does that even mean? With all due respect Screw you! I work for a living. 10 year Army veteran, and post Army spent 6 years in Iraq and Afghanistan as a private contractor. Excuse me if I don't spend all day posting on this forum. I have been a member for over a year. I regularly visit the forum, check the youtube vids, and have wheeled on two occasions with members. This is a great place to get advice and opinions about mods. Hell, most of the mods on her were researched on here before purchasing. The WAYALIFE sticker is on the jeep because it's a WAYALIFE for me.

I recently had twins so i'm looking at selling my jeep. (not 100% sure that i'm gonna go through with it, just wanted to see if anyone would even be interested in it) If you don't want it cool. If you do, that's cool too.

I wish there was a "like" button on here for you. I can't believe how agro some of these simple threads get? Its scary stuff!

Your seat covers, fancy diff covers, fancy exhaust, fancy hood louvrred hood, & all that crap won't get you over any obstacles especially with a broken d30

How many people do you know that have broken axle housings? And by YOU, I mean you personally... Not something you read online. The weak link on the D30 is the axle-shaft and I upgraded that, added an Aussie locker and 4.56 gears while the diff was open. I'm not running 37's so she needs nothing more. I can take the hate. Keep it coming. And while we're at it, lets compare rigs.

Wow. A bit touchy. It's all good. I added the axle shafts on the front because that's all it needed. What more should I do running 35's. And inferior? Lets compare rigs. Better yet, tell me what part/mod is inferior. Even better yet... Lets wheel together.

So you think just because you sleeved that axle it's gonna be bomb proof? You have a lot to learn sir.

How many people do you know that have broken axle housings? And by YOU, I mean you personally... Not something you read online. The weak link on the D30 is the axle-shaft and I upgraded that. I'm not running 37's so she needs nothing more. I can take the hate. Keep it coming. And while we're at it, lets compare rigs.

WRONG!!! The weak link is not the axle shaft as much as it is the this tubes and small pinion. You haven't got a freakin clue!

noroad

On my last wheeling outing at Rausch Creek I drove AROUND a stuck Rubicon on two separate occasions to snatch him out. I remember doing the same thing at Red Cloud off-road for a 2-door Rubicon this past winter. A Rubicon wouldn't hold a flame to this jeep.

Most guys that mod a jeep add a lift and tires and call it done. This is far from a sticker upgraded 4x4. But as I'm beginning to realize most people don't know the true cost to build a rig until they build one. I'm also starting to see that most people think a Rubicon is the be all, end all of off-roading. (that is until they wheel with a modified rig and see how if compares to a Rubicon)

You know that must be it as i have never built a jeep :cheesy::cheesy:!! Well first off true cost is a funny line for you as you have used sub par parts and wish to have a par level price, so maybe you rubicon resuce jeep would get the 38500 from a person that doesnt know better. As you just jumped on here to sell your rig, so from building a sport up to a pretty solid rig for way less then you have priced out and with great level parts im calling the 38500 to much!

Last edited:
So you think just because you sleeved that axle it's gonna be bomb proof? You have a lot to learn sir.

Bomb proof? I never said that. But you act like every rig needs a Dynatrac Prorock 60 to be wheeled. Bottom like is the axle is upgraded, and for a street/trail rig I don't need to add anything more. It hasn't broken yet, and if it does while I still own it, then maybe i'll get a D44, or D60. Until then I am yet to be proved wrong about not needing more than upgraded axle shafts.

And a lot to learn? So you think because I don't post online that I'm a noob. Gotcha. I'll defend Mila, but I have no need/desire to defend or prove myself to a forum jockey. Which is the prime reason that I neglected to post in the past.

You know that must be it as i have never built a jeep :cheesy::cheesy:!! Well first off true cost is a funny line for you as you have used sub par parts and wish to have a par level price, so maybe you rubicon resuce jeep would get the 38500 from a person that doesnt know better. As you just jumped on here to sell your rig, so from building a sport up to a pretty solid rig for way less then you have priced out and with great level parts im calling the 38500 to much!

Last edited:

noroad

Again, tell me what's sub-par. I listed what I added and you still haven't said what is sub par on my list.

o man i need to add a list of sub par its prob easier to list the par level parts ummmm you ARB locker and air compressor yup thats prob about it! maybe your rims maybe( should have got slabs)

Again, tell me what's sub-par. I listed what I added and you still haven't said what is sub par on my list. So tell me what I should have added instead of what i added. It's real easy to make band ass open ended statements.

It's like déjàvu with this clown. Jeeek revisited. Your sale is tainted, nobody on here is stupid enough to buy your POS for that price, so go find a sucker on Craig's list.

Panda

How many people do you know that have broken axle housings? And by YOU, I mean you personally... Not something you read online. The weak link on the D30 is the axle-shaft and I upgraded that, added an Aussie locker and 4.56 gears while the diff was open. I'm not running 37's so she needs nothing more. I can take the hate. Keep it coming. And while we're at it, lets compare rigs.

I personally know three people who have bent d30's not including my friends here on wayalife, your the one who started hating on rubicons & my rig is nothing special but it will go anywhere your mall crawler goes FYI I bought my rubicon for 31k brand new 0 miles

I personally know three people who have bent d30's not including my friends here on wayalife, your the one who started hating on rubicons & my rig is nothing special but it will go anywhere your mall crawler goes FYI I bought my rubicon for 31k brand new 0 miles

Mall crawler? That's laughable. Just about everything that I added was to increase off-road performance and I have a mall crawler. Trolls sure are out in force tonight.

I wasn't hating on Rubicons. I simply stated a fact. I drove around for a snatch. And I doubt that you rig would follow mine without damage. But i'd be willing to accept that bet.

noroad

Gotten slabs and not been street legal... Yea.. Good idea. I'll stick with my Hutchinson's. You might be the first person on this forum to EVER say a pair of Hutchinson's are sub par wheels. And like I said earlier. It's easy to make a blanket open ended statement. You STILL haven't mentioned what I added that was sub-par and what you would have done different. (Except my Hutchinson's... Which is laughable)

Ok you need examples how about read your list 70% is sub part you have a RC lift!!!! ok lets just get to the number maybe thats easier for you to understand

Kelly blue book has your car at $23000 +7,923(you list of mods) = $30293 Ok and that is being very nice!!! sooo 38500 for a fully load sub par parts jeep yaaa no!

Upper and lower tierods...Not one, but two steering stabilizers..Because you just couldn't pull it off with just one? A locker in a 30, (again, lipstick on a pig). You drank the water in the creek, didn't you?

noroad

So first you said my Hutchinson's wer sub-par. Now you say my lift is sub par. More proof that you are either trolling, or have no clue what you are talking about. Compare my lift to any other none-long-arm lift out there. Compare it part for part. She me one better. I'll make it easier for you. I'll even add the link below. Find me a non long-arm lift with a better parts list.

http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-suspension-lift-kit-674x.html

Well if you could read i said that your rims might be on par but maybe you cant read! and RC has cheap parts and the coils are junk!! maybe you have no clue as to what your talking about asking 38500 for a RC lifted jeep with mostly sub par parts, yup im trolling to save a jeeper and fellow wayalifer their money by not wasting it on this over priced jeep???

Top Bottom