Loaded 2012 Unlimited trail ready JK - Better then a Rubicon

Upper and lower tierods...Not one, but two steering stabilizers..Because you just couldn't pull it off with just one? A locker in a 30, (again, lipstick on a pig). You drank the water in the creek, didn't you?

hahahahahaha :cheesy::cheesy: someone should have told him about the water!!

Upper and lower tierods...
Was a typo.
Not one, but two steering stabilizers..Because you just couldn't pull it off with just one?
so steering stabilizers are sub par now. I dare say there are THOUSANDS of people with steering stabilizers that would disagree with you. For that matter, every time I hit a bump in the road and don't get bump steer "I" disagree with you.
A locker in a 30, (again, lipstick on a pig). You drank the water in the creek, didn't you?
And yes... A locker on a D30. Hasn't failed me yet.

So you saying that my Aussie locker is a sub-par upgrade? Again. I believe there are THOUSANDS of people that would disagree with that opinion.

On my last wheeling outing at Rausch Creek I drove AROUND a stuck Rubicon on two separate occasions to snatch him out. I remember doing the same thing at Red Cloud off-road for a 2-door Rubicon this past winter. A Rubicon wouldn't hold a flame to this jeep.

Most guys that mod a jeep add a lift and tires and call it done. This is far from a sticker upgraded 4x4. But as I'm beginning to realize most people don't know the true cost to build a rig until they build one. I'm also starting to see that most people think a Rubicon is the be all, end all of off-roading. (that is until they wheel with a modified rig and see how if compares to a Rubicon)

This ^^^^ is a troll statement, you come on here with 11 posts and say our rubicons don't compare to your jeep? Btw you should clean some of that rust off your fair lead, steering stabilizer and underside of your jeep for that much money

If you had actually taken the time to do a little reading on the same forum you've been lurking on for so long you may have seen it mentioned once or twice that if your rig was set up properly you wouldn't even need a stabilizer at all. Several of us on here took the time to plan our builds, maybe because we carry bottled water with us and don't drink from creeks.

Jeep has sub-par parts... What the hella are you even saying? Tell me what none long arm lift has better parts than the lift I chose. I'm still waiting. I have a feeling I'll be waiting for a while.

Ill get you a list and im still waiting on the reason fo 38500 and you drank the water man not the jeep!

This ^^^^ is a troll statement, you come on here with 11 posts and say our rubicons don't compare to your jeep? Btw you should clean some of that rust off your fair lead, steering stabilizer and underside of your jeep for that much money

Yea, you're right.... I should go sell my built rig for a stock Rubicon... Said no one ever. And since when does posts equate to knowlede? In your internet fairy world maybe. Not in the real world. And yes... I stand by my statement. A stock jeep. Rubicon or not does not compare to a built jeep. You might follow me on a trail, but you'd leave behind your fenders, have holes in your oil pan, holes gas tanks, and bent rocker panels. Maybe not though... Your STOCK rig is the best thing ever and comes with everything it will ever need from the factory.

I would have got a
1 rock krawler
2 ORE lift
3 Currie
4 AEV
5 Rubicon express
6 Full traction
7 Rancho
8 BDS

All better then yours

Yea, you're right.... I should go sell my built rig for a stock Rubicon... Said no one ever. And since when does posts equate to knowlede? In your internet fairy world maybe. Not in the real world. And yes... I stand by my statement. A stock jeep. Rubicon or not does not compare to a built jeep. You might follow me on a trail, but you'd leave behind your fenders, have holes in your oil pan, holes gas tanks, and bent rocker panels. Maybe not though... Your STOCK rig is the best thing ever and comes with everything it will ever need from the factory.

If i had your rig i would sell it for a stock rubicon! :thumb:

Actually I know a few people that have traded built rigs in for rubicons and I'm not saying anything about knowledge, I'm saying you don't go into someone's house and start talking shit.. But of course your just here to sell shit I forgot

The owner of this forum has two of them but I guess he didn't really need one he could have just got a sport right? :crazyeyes:
There's nothing from the stock Rubicon that is still on his jeep. He wasted money by going with a Rubicon. So yes... He could have gotten a sport. Should have even... The transfer case is the ONLY thing of envy on a rubicon, and there's no way I would pay a Rubicon premium just for a transfer case.

Top Bottom