LoD JK Destroyer Series Bumpers Now Available!!!

I like the way they look! Can you get the front bunper without the lower skid and how does the lower skid attach to the crash bar? Im asking because my lower crash bar is bent upward in the middle

Sent from my LG-D851 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes you can get it without the skid plate. The Skid plate bolts to the bottom of the bumper and goes down and bolts to the bottom of the lower crossmember "crash bar" . Even if yours is bent up in the middle, the skid plate should fit just fine and prevent any further damage to your crossmember.

The bumpers look good.:thumb:....Question,
  • Does the front bumpers accept the factory fog lights?
  • Do you have to relocate the vacuum pump in order to run those bumpers?
:beer:

Yes the Front bumpers will accept the factory fog lights or any light that bolts in like the factory light, There are some LED Replacement lights for the factory fogs that will go right in there as well.

You do not have to relocate the vacuum pump on the Destroyer Series Front Bumpers

aldaman

LōD Offroad;785819 said:
Yes the Front bumpers will accept the factory fog lights or any light that bolts in like the factory light, There are some LED Replacement lights for the factory fogs that will go right in there as well.

You do not have to relocate the vacuum pump on the Destroyer Series Front Bumpers

Thanks, really convenient that no relocation is needed. This will be the bumper to get in the near future...

LOD Destroyer Front Shorty...

Anyone know the width of that drop deck for the winch?? I am wondering as I am curious if my Warn 8274 will fit on there with a custom mount...

machinehead131

Anyone know the lead time on these?

I keep being told it is shipping by the end of the week for 3 weeks in a row now.

My order was placed late October.

Anyone know the lead time on these?

I keep being told it is shipping by the end of the week for 3 weeks in a row now.

My order was placed late October.

We apologize for any delay you may encounter! Due to it being a new product/line there were some kinks in production and the quality control process that needed to be ironed out so it all goes nice and smoothly for the customers. The new product, coupled with the holiday rush and a plethora of holiday orders have us pretty busy here, but we are working to make sure everyone gets their stuff as fast as possible!

Dear machinehead131, if you could PM me your order info, I can look it up for you and have an update! Or if you would like to call us for an update, we are always more than happy to answer customers' questions!

kbp810

Caught the Bug
Mine arrived last Friday, took about two and half weeks to get. Painted it that very night (raptor liner); and just put it on yesterday.

(just pay no mind to the dirty grill or the SS hanging out... road salt, as I came home and pulled straight into the garage without giving her a bath first; and was also swapping out the track bar).

machinehead131

LōD Offroad;811286 said:
We apologize for any delay you may encounter! Due to it being a new product/line there were some kinks in production and the quality control process that needed to be ironed out so it all goes nice and smoothly for the customers. The new product, coupled with the holiday rush and a plethora of holiday orders have us pretty busy here, but we are working to make sure everyone gets their stuff as fast as possible!

Dear machinehead131, if you could PM me your order info, I can look it up for you and have an update! Or if you would like to call us for an update, we are always more than happy to answer customers' questions!

Sent you a PM on the 23rd, awaiting a response.

G-man

Really awesome looking bumpers... the front bumper reminds me of the poison spyder brawler a little. The rear for sure is brilliant, and very unique.... I love it!!!!! Awesome work!!!! I'm selling my rear bumper and ordering your set up immediately....

Top Bottom