Longarmwj builds a JKU

longarmwj

That came out nice [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks!! It came out awesome. That clay bar was for sure a workout though! The front bumper looks a little drab now though. I'll probably respray it when I get home to wrap it all up
Looks good! If I had to choose a color other than Black, it would be sandish or Tank/OD.
I love this color. There aren't a lot of tan JKs in my area so it gets noticed! I get compliments on the color all the time when I'm filling up and such :thumb:

longarmwj

Looks awesome. Super envious of that Trektop NX :D
The top is probably my favorite mod I've done. I love how easy it is to strip it down, plus I love the safari top look
Looks purdy! :cool:
Thanks!!! It's amazing what a clay bar and wax will do!
Ready for summer, if it will ever quit raining

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler
Thankfully we have had a good weather streak down here. Hopefully it lasts. The only thing is the mid 90s temps with crazy humidity. Ever had under-boob sweat? Come to Georgia and you'll get it free of charge :naw:

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Yup. You passed on the opposite side of the street from him so another Jeep was between but not difficult to confirm from your recent pics. Small world

longarmwj

IMG_9069.jpg

Finally got those Spidertrax wheel spacers installed. Didn’t make a huge difference but made enough that I’m happy. The stance looks way more proportional to the height now

longarmwj

Nice. Looks like some new tires are in your future too.

No doubt. I’ve gotten really good mileage out of these. Knocking on the door of 50k actually. So I for sure will be going with another set of STTs. Probably in favor of the 13.50 next go around. I’m hoping to have new ones on there before the Windrock ride

Top Bottom