look out it's the ban stick coming to a neighborhood near you

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
you guys really need to learn to relax i mean really is your life that sucky all i was saying was cant wait to see part 2 and coztgirl got but hurt

LOL! Apparently you live the shitty life. You continue to follow a forum that you requested to be banned from. You are a loser.

Bearjew1

LOL! Apparently you live the shitty life. You continue to follow a forum that you requested to be banned from. You are a loser.

whats wrong you 2 ass clowns dont have the power to kick me??? if so do so that way you can go back to your circle jerk party

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
that coming from a person that could not make it out of lake christy lol and small price to play for me

Idk what you were smoking cause I made it out. It took a bit but at I made it out safe and in one piece. Good to see your still a dumb ass

Bearjew1

Idk what you were smoking cause I made it out. It took a bit but at I made it out safe and in one piece. Good to see your still a dumb ass

yeah i was 1 of the dumbasses to help you make it out along with my 2 kids so yeah your welcome and everyone else that was there to help you

Top Bottom