look out it's the ban stick coming to a neighborhood near you

Sharkey

Word Ninja
hardly think i'm a troll i stop in once a year and every time gayalife mods show there true colors :thumb:

I see your ability to write has not improved over the last year. Explain to us again why you pop back in here even though you think we are all gay. Maybe I answered my own question and you are trolling for a date.

Bearjew1

Fuck you actually reproduced? I wish humans could eat there young, starting with your mother.

hellz yeah i did i even found a woman to help and not a test tube like you bitches 1 son is a marine corp drill instructor, the other is a 6'4 275lb mma trainee,and the other is 6'3 225lb high school football team captain...not bad i'd say.so stop flushing your kids down the shower drain PMSL

TLife

hellz yeah i did i even found a woman to help and not a test tube like you bitches 1 son is a marine corp drill instructor, the other is a 6'4 275lb mma trainee,and the other is 6'3 225lb high school football team captain...not bad i'd say.so stop flushing your kids down the shower drain PMSL

Yeah, but...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466388573.356967.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

Cool story bro. Happy Father's day spent trolling on Wayalife. Make sure and like the video :thumb:

Lance628

Sounds like a load of shit to me

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

And I bet your kids wish their dad wasn't such a retarded fuck. They probably call the mail man dad.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You have kids in their late teens and twenties and this is how you act? Wow, just wow. They must be very proud.

If high school football team captain and mma trainee are what you consider "making it" in life, I feel bad for your boys.

Last edited:

Jackal01

Unreal that you actually act like this. You're a piece of shit.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You have kids in their late teens and twenties and this is how you act? Wow, just wow. They must be very proud.

If high school football team captain and mma trainee are what you consider "making it" in life, I feel bad for your boys.

:cheesy:

Mah kids gradumated all the way from 8f grade! Deyz big un smart to.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466392144.856797.jpg .

Top Bottom