look out it's the ban stick coming to a neighborhood near you

highoctane

Caught the Bug
It all made sense when he mentioned lake christy. When are people going to learn to stop drinking the water at Rausch Creek?

RageKage

hellz yeah i did i even found a woman to help and not a test tube like you bitches 1 son is a marine corp drill instructor, the other is a 6'4 275lb mma trainee,and the other is 6'3 225lb high school football team captain...not bad i'd say.so stop flushing your kids down the shower drain PMSL

Wait wait wait... So maybe it's be being in the army but you think you're son being a marine D.I., another a wanna be UFC fighter, and the other the "popular kid" on the football team is successful? [emoji23][emoji23] not to take anything away from your marine but he's a mindless zombie training other mindless zombies. Prolly got his lunch money stolen in school too like most others that joined the marines so they could think they are billy bad ass when in reality they can't even fight a fly. Last time I checked height and weight had nothing to do with success so please tell me again because I must've missed the part where their net worth is multi-billions of dollars... GTFOH....

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Wait wait wait... So maybe it's be being in the army but you think you're son being a marine D.I., another a wanna be UFC fighter, and the other the "popular kid" on the football team is successful? [emoji23][emoji23] not to take anything away from your marine but he's a mindless zombie training other mindless zombies. Prolly got his lunch money stolen in school too like most others that joined the marines so they could think they are billy bad ass when in reality they can't even fight a fly. Last time I checked height and weight had nothing to do with success so please tell me again because I must've missed the part where their net worth is multi-billions of dollars... GTFOH....

Calling out a loser troll is one thing. But slamming and bad mouthing Marines and the Marine Corps in general is another. Why the hate on Marines? WTF did we ever do to you?

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Wait wait wait... So maybe it's be being in the army but you think you're son being a marine D.I., another a wanna be UFC fighter, and the other the "popular kid" on the football team is successful? [emoji23][emoji23] not to take anything away from your marine but he's a mindless zombie training other mindless zombies. Prolly got his lunch money stolen in school too like most others that joined the marines so they could think they are billy bad ass when in reality they can't even fight a fly.

Calling out a loser troll is one thing. But slamming and bad mouthing Marines and the Marine Corps in general is another. Why the hate on Marines? WTF did we ever do to you?

Typically I don't weigh in on stuff like this, and maybe it's because I'm a "mindless zombie", but when someone starts bad mouthing my beloved Corps I feel I should say something in defense.

I'm sorry your association with an inferior branch of the military has left you feeling the need to lash out at one of the most feared and respected military organizations in the world. Yes Marines are arrogant, cocky motherfuckers that talk a lot of shit, but that's because we can. We have a pretty good track record of kicking ass world wide and that is something we take great pride in. However we usually do not engage in this shit-talking behavior until some smart ass like you runs his prissy fucking mouth to one of us.

I leave you with us:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, 14Kyle74? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Last edited:

RageKage

First off I wasn't slamming all marines. I have good friends that are marines. Second I have family members that are marines and those that I have run into have been exactly what I said. I respect the marines, I respect all the other branches. With that being said we all talk shit and it's all in good fun. But when shit hits the fan the marines go first and we army men fight right along side them. So if I offended anyone I apologize, but I do agree marines are cocky arrogant assholes. And they have every right to be. Doesn't mean I can't poke a little fun. But I digress obviously the point I was trying to make was lost in translation.

And to answer the other question about protecting our walls. Yes. Yes I will stand up and protect them. I took an oath to defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. That oath never falters or waivers wether I leave the military or stay til I die.

RageKage

Typically I don't weigh in on stuff like this, and maybe it's because I'm a "mindless zombie", but when someone starts bad mouthing my beloved Corps I feel I should say something in defense.

I'm sorry your association with an inferior branch of the military has left you feeling the need to lash out at one of the most feared and respected military organizations in the world. Yes Marines are arrogant, cocky motherfuckers that talk a lot of shit, but that's because we can. We have a pretty good track record of kicking ass world wide and that is something we take great pride in. However we usually do not engage in this shit-talking behavior until some smart ass like you runs his prissy fucking mouth to one of us.

I leave you with us:

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, 14Kyle74? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Incase you were unaware I have already stood up and took that oath to defend our walls. I have and continue to hold my weapon and stand my post. Like I said above. It's all in good fun and I apologize if I offended you. We both know how the branches are and how they shit talk back and forth. And it doesn't matter because at the end of the day we all have each other's 6. Again wasn't trying to offend and I see how what I said was wrong. Semper Fi brother.

Exodus 4x4

Incase you were unaware I have already stood up and took that oath to defend our walls. I have and continue to hold my weapon and stand my post. Like I said above. It's all in good fun and I apologize if I offended you. We both know how the branches are and how they shit talk back and forth. And it doesn't matter because at the end of the day we all have each other's 6. Again wasn't trying to offend and I see how what I said was wrong. Semper Fi brother.

Yeah I was just talking shit like I do with all my buds from the army. I figured you could take the joke, and if you couldn't you could just get fucked. Carry on.

Top Bottom