M.O.R.E. Skid plates

That's why I bought the more skid thinking I needed to protect the exhaust(which I didn't install, only did evo oil skid) but after seeing the previous pics it appears the cross member takes most of the hit. I'm currently having a shop install the evo dd and poison spyder cross member.

I would look at the protek skids. I just installed mine and they are sturdy as hell! The factory skids are plenty strong. You should only need to protect you tranny pan and oil pan.

Sent from my iPhone

I have my eye on their transmission skid right now, an I already have our oil skid. :)

I've run one in the past and it worked great.

A teeny tiny bit of it is showing on the gate keeper to Carnage Canyon in CO.

DSC03652.jpg

One of the best days on the trails, despite us blowing up the front axle. :icon_crazy:
Cindy DOMINATED that trail.

I have my eye on their transmission skid right now, an I already have our oil skid. :)

I had your oil pan skid and loved ot! Easy install indeed. I only switched it out so I could do the full protek system. If I wasn't going to I would still be running it for sure.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm confused. If you have a "standard", do you mean this as in you have a "manual" transmission? If so, what "tranny pan" are you referring to?
Yes my bad i have a manual and there is nothing under the front of my jku not my tranny pan sorry i was at the hospital friend was having a baby. i have no protection for my oil pan transmission case or anything else there but i think i got the answer plus alot more info from this thread i appreciate it

Yes my bad i have a manual and there is nothing under the front of my jku not my tranny pan sorry i was at the hospital friend was having a baby. i have no protection for my oil pan transmission case or anything else there but i think i got the answer plus alot more info from this thread i appreciate it

Okay, cool. Just in case, all you really need is protection for your oil pan as it comes from the factory unprotected. Your manual transmission needs no protection and your transfer case already has a skid that will serve you well.

No I did not say that I said keep the stock, don't waste your time with the heavy aftermarket ones. I am running 4.5" lift with an aftermarket front shaft and stock skids.

yeah i already corrected myself on that lol i read it wrong mine just doesn't have a skid at all in the area in question so i am getting one thanks though i won't replace the stock ones though

Decided to fix my gas tank skid with 3/16th plate welded it to the factory skid after I straightened it drilled holes in the Factory locations for drainage

Attachments

• 1400025114816.jpg
    1400025114816.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 1400025157138.jpg
    1400025157138.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom