MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU : Explorations Along the Extraterrestrial Highway

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome photo documentary of your travels. Nevada and Utah are definitely near the top of my list of places to visit. Thanks for sharing.

I think you would enjoy it out here. :cool:

Very cool...and there is no way I could get my wife to stay at the A Le Inn, where alien abductions occur on a regular basis...wait, perhaps I should schedule a visit.

:cheesy: The accommodations there are a far cry from the Ritz :crazyeyes:

Great adventure and spectacular photography. Especially the shots in the hanger. Amazing!

Thank you. We were glad to have gotten the shot inside the old hanger. Might be one of the last times we can do it.

Awesome pictures man I miss racing in the dez

It is a lot of fun.

What an awesome adventure this stuff of getting out and exploring is cool.

Thank you. It's what it's all about for us :yup:

I especially like the shots in the hanger. Great composition. Always enjoy your explorations. The race was the reward. Would be nice to see things from the inside like you got to do.

Thanks, we're so glad you liked the trip pics :yup:

That's very cool!

It's only a matter of time during one of those trips you're going to find ET!

We keep looking :yup:

Cool trip! My wife would love all the alien attractions. Really cool that EVO won the Silver State 300 too!

It'd be a trip for sure but one that might be well worth it :yup:

jdofmemi

What a great expedition!

The trip looks like a blast. I love taking in the history, both old and new, out in the desert Southwest.

I especially like the old mines and military bases.

I can't wait to get back out there and explore more.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Really Cool! I think old buildings are so damn cool.... Looks like a fun trip... and congrats to Mel & Team. :thumb:

Opunui

Thank you for taking me along for the ride. What a beautiful trip. Congratulations to EVO.
Aloha,
Bobby

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very cool! Thanks for posting up.

Every time I drove my jeep down to Vegas for work I had always planned to come back on the ET highway. But it was always at the end and by that time I was ready to get home to see the family. Need to take a lesson in how to plan better.

DMF

Very cool places in the middle of no where. Thanks for sharing these pics Eddie! I know I’m not the only one but I have to read all your trip reports using your voice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tcjku

I love that part of the world and seem to get drawn back to it at least once a year. It may be the "strange folk" that you meet at the Little A Le Inn?

Thanks, as always for sharing Eddie and Cindy - your trips inspire me to go out and look for more places, or just to try and follow some of the trails you leave in the dust...

2018-01-26 09.47.33.jpg

Dennis B.

300 Race

Race Day
Cinco de Mayo was race day for the Best in the Desert Silver State 300 but being that the start time wouldn't be until noon, Cindy and I decided to get up early and do a bit more exploring before meeting up with Team EVO.

I hope you enjoyed following our adventures exploring the areas in and around the Extraterrestrial Highway and out at the Silver State 300. :cool:

Hey, Seen Jet Li at the motel in Tonopah on Friday morning, I was pit Capitan at pit 2, looks like you had a good trip, if you are going to the V2R race in August I'll be at Redlich summit again. Be safe.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
1152 miles?...id only have to stop for gas 8 times in the JK6

:cheesy: I think you'd need to bring a chase truck with you :crazyeyes:

Name the time and place! :thumb:

I would have done this over Memorial Weekend but we've already got other plans. We'll make it happen though. Probably close enough to you to make it a weekend trip :cool:

What a great expedition!

The trip looks like a blast. I love taking in the history, both old and new, out in the desert Southwest.

I especially like the old mines and military bases.

I can't wait to get back out there and explore more.

There really is a lot to see out here. With any luck, it'll stay that way for a bit longer.

Really Cool! I think old buildings are so damn cool.... Looks like a fun trip... and congrats to Mel & Team. :thumb:

I totally agree. I just wish there weren't so many assholes out there so eager to destroy everything. The worst part about it is that so many of them are Jeepers and are proud to leave their mark. :grayno:

IMG_9403.jpg

Very cool! Love the stories and abandoned places, crazy to think how quickly they went from regular population to nothing.

That is the thing that makes these places so cool. :yup:

Thank you for taking me along for the ride. What a beautiful trip. Congratulations to EVO.
Aloha,
Bobby

So glad you enjoyed the pics :cool:

Very cool! Thanks for posting up.

Every time I drove my jeep down to Vegas for work I had always planned to come back on the ET highway. But it was always at the end and by that time I was ready to get home to see the family. Need to take a lesson in how to plan better.

It'd be a long way home for sure :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics- love seeing and reading about the adventures of JET Li.

Thanks and glad to hear it :)

Very cool places in the middle of no where. Thanks for sharing these pics Eddie! I know I’m not the only one but I have to read all your trip reports using your voice.

:cheesy: I hope that's not a bad thing :crazyeyes:

Awesome photos once again, thanks for posting these up :thumb:

Thank you. :cool:

I love that part of the world and seem to get drawn back to it at least once a year. It may be the "strange folk" that you meet at the Little A Le Inn?

Thanks, as always for sharing Eddie and Cindy - your trips inspire me to go out and look for more places, or just to try and follow some of the trails you leave in the dust...

Nice to see that you've been out there. Awesome pic :thumb:

Those hanger shots were awesome! Great write up!! That ET highway looks like a blast to explore!

It really is nice to know there are still a few places in this world like this that you can still see :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Seen Jet Li at the motel in Tonopah on Friday morning, I was pit Capitan at pit 2, looks like you had a good trip, if you are going to the V2R race in August I'll be at Redlich summit again. Be safe.

No kidding? Sorry we didn't see you out there.

Yeah, we should be helping out at V2R. Hope to see you then. :yup:

Another great WAYALIFE trip. Thanks for sharing!

You bet, glad you liked it :)

Great pics and trip report. I've got to get out and explore that part of the country.

I think you'd enjoy it :)

Top Bottom