MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU : Explorations Along the Extraterrestrial Highway

jesse3638

Hooked
As always great trip report. I love the old history. That hanger was crazy. Too bad one is no longer there. I hate seeing vandals destroy things. Reminded me of the old hospital at George AFB. Pics I've seen have that "dead" feel and it's really creepy. Wouldn't catch me in it..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Khayu's jeep

Fantastic adventure

Great photos and it looks like you had one heck of a ride. I am loving our new Jl and it looks like you guys are as well. Keep the adventure flowing

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Wow. Thanks for taking us all along, in photos.It’s really cool out there. I didn’t realize I was so close to the ET Highway, when in Tonopah. We took 6, all the way to Ely.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always great trip report. I love the old history. That hanger was crazy. Too bad one is no longer there. I hate seeing vandals destroy things. Reminded me of the old hospital at George AFB. Pics I've seen have that "dead" feel and it's really creepy. Wouldn't catch me in it..haha

George AFB and Fort Ord definitely come to mind whenever I think of dead towns. :yup:

Awesome lookin trip! Thanks for sharing. Seems like you found lots of cool things to check out. That hanger looked pretty cool!

Glad you liked the pics! Tons of stuff to see out there for sure but you do need the gas to go looking for them. :yup:

Great photos and it looks like you had one heck of a ride. I am loving our new Jl and it looks like you guys are as well. Keep the adventure flowing

You know it and yes, we love our new JL :yup:

Very cool and educating
!!!
Ty both for sharing your experience with us !!!!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Really cool pictures, definitely on my list to head out west.

Thanks! The west has a lot to see for sure :)

Legit journey [emoji106][emoji106]

Wow. Thanks for taking us all along, in photos.It’s really cool out there. I didn’t realize I was so close to the ET Highway, when in Tonopah. We took 6, all the way to Ely.

Yup, you drove right past it when you were on 6. Highway 375 hooks right up to it.

Terrific photos! I hope to make it out there someday for some exploring of my own.

Thanks, I think you'd enjoy it out there :yup:

Awesome trip report and great photos.Im looking forward to seeing some of these places myself someday.

Awesome :)

slystrx

This is just awesome Eddie (as per usual) and thanks for the write up & photos. Helps others plan out the deets if they're interested too.
Speaking of which, is there anyone in/around Bay area who'd be up to exploring the ET Highway some time soon in the near future - please hit me up. I'm totally down for a weekend get away. Might even do it myself if I can't find another wayALife-r but always fun to share an experience.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That old hanger is badass! Would have been amazing to see a b-24 in there like you said. Also co grays to team evo on the win!

Thunder

What an awesome adventure! Amazing photos and write up!! And it all ends with an off road race where EVO takes first place. What a Wayalife!

Top Bottom