mcmahonbj buld thread

mcmahonbj

Okay so before I went last friday to get the tires and wheels installed on he highway these lights kicked off any ideas? Autozone scanned it nothing showed up I also scanned it with my flashcal and only thing was not comm. with radio...

Hopefully someone has an idea before i take it to the stealership....

StrizzyChris

You said it all happened BEFORE the new tires? Those are all wheel/tire lights. If yes, it could be an issue with your wheel speed sensor. Did this all happen while going around a turn?

mcmahonbj

You said it all happened BEFORE the new tires? Those are all wheel/tire lights. If yes, it could be an issue with your wheel speed sensor. Did this all happen while going around a turn?

This happened on the way to get the 37s and new wheels installed it was on the highway at around 60 mph going straight. If it is a sensor how can i test if its "bad"?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Same

I had almost the same thing happen to my jk, without the low tire pressure light. I took it to the shop and they told me the front passenger line was lose and that it was causing the lights on the dash. They said it was probably from all of the pot holes on the highways around here. I hope you get it fixed. You have a sweet rig!!!:rock::rock::rock:

mcmahonbj

I had almost the same thing happen to my jk, without the low tire pressure light. I took it to the shop and they told me the front passenger line was lose and that it was causing the lights on the dash. They said it was probably from all of the pot holes on the highways around here. I hope you get it fixed. You have a sweet rig!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Loose? What was loose? Why thank you Sir'

Tire pressure is now because of the tires/wheels

mcmahonbj

Winch still just 4-pointed. I am waiting for someone to send pics on how to remove the control box so I can run the in-cab wiring.

Bilstein Steering Stab and Synergy Clamp installed

I think I may need a EVO MFG Drag Link Flip Kit. According to OEM measurements I netted 4".

Is this tank not enough for the impact wrench? It isn't putting out enough torque I cant break any nuts loose.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Loose? What was loose? Why thank you Sir'

Tire pressure is now because of the tires/wheels

The fella at the shop said it was the sensor line that goes to the tire, right next to the brake line. It goes beneath the outter assemble into the rotor and connects somehow... he simply said it was loose, sadly I don't know enough to say exactly what was loose.

mcmahonbj

I replaced the frayed and torn wheel speed sensor lights are still on. I did battery reset and tried to reset codes with flashcal. Still no luck.

Top Bottom