Memorial Day "Thank You" Sale - Discount Tire Direct

bkac

Caught the Bug
So if I get some muds will I become a man? :D

Sorry, I was an inch off on the width. Hu, I can honestly say that's the first time I've ever said that :cheesy::cheesy:

Lol! Good one! I golf a lot, say it often. :)

t8er

Why not the new toyos mt's?

A lot of tires are on back order from the port strikes and are hard to come by. It's why I'm running mud grapplers. You can find those and the MTR's. Also discount doesn't carry toyo but they carry nitto. I know big o carries toyo

BitBucket

I have been waiting to buy 5 37/12.50x17 NITTO trail grapplers, ready to pull the trigger. Should I work through a local store manager?

Discount Tire

Is there someone I can have them contact? This would certainly help. Thank you

The store manager will know and if for some reason he can't, our local stores will be running this same promotion next Friday and Saturday (22nd & 23rd).

How about using it on some back ordered 40" trail grapplers? :thumbup:

That would be nice but this promotion is only applicable on available tires and wheels. On a side note, I checked with Nitto and there is still no ETA on the 40x13.50R-17 Trail Grappler.

Can the wayalife discount be included if we call? I'll take five of those 37/13.50 x17 NITTO mud grapplers please :D

Yes, in fact this is the only way the member discount can be applied. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 when you're ready and let the agent you speak with know you are a member here :yup:

Do the trails come in 13.50 on a 37?

12.50 only at this time.

I have been waiting to buy 5 37/12.50x17 NITTO trail grapplers, ready to pull the trigger. Should I work through a local store manager?

Just replied to your PM :thumb:

Last edited:

BlackHat

MB11 Wheels

I would like to order the MB11 wheels, are they still out of stock in the 17X9 for the JKU? Could I order these now to get the savings and have them sent to me when in stock?

My DTCC was increased to $2500 so I would like to take advantage of this sale if possible. I would be purchasing 5, let me know if this is an option, before I call, thank you in advance.

Top Bottom