Memorial Day "Thank You" Sale - Discount Tire Direct

Discount Tire

What am I doing wrong that the discount direct site is quite a bit more expensive then the regular site? Isn't it supposed to be cheaper? How does the Wayalife discount work? Thank you!

Thanks for your message. There is currently a Memorial day sale going on at the Local store or on the Discount Tire site. Here is a link to the thread we posted about the sale:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27436-Memorial-Day-quot-Thank-You-quot-Sale-Discount-Tire

Give us a call if we can be of assistance.

dwmgcs

Maybe this will help your decision... the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires can be combined with this promotion :thumb: Let us know if we can assist you with a new set!

You know, you should probably come up with a code or something for the WAL discount, I bought five Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's yesterday, when I mentioned the Wayalife Discount all I got was a blank stare and lots of confusion on what to do, I finally pulled out my phone and brought up this thread to show them it was legit and posted from Discount Tire directly. It all worked out in the end but probably would be much easier if they had a clue about it ahead of time, just sayin..........

Discount Tire

You know, you should probably come up with a code or something for the WAL discount, I bought five Nitto Trail Grappler M/T's yesterday, when I mentioned the Wayalife Discount all I got was a blank stare and lots of confusion on what to do, I finally pulled out my phone and brought up this thread to show them it was legit and posted from Discount Tire directly. It all worked out in the end but probably would be much easier if they had a clue about it ahead of time, just sayin..........

We apologize for the confusion, dwmgcs. The $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires is only valid through our mail order service, Discount Tire Direct, but I'm happy to hear your local Discount Tire honored it for you :thumb:

dwmgcs

Well I certainly apologize, I guess I misunderstood the terms, it all worked out though, well at least for me anyway, lol, but as always, great service from Discount Tire, thanks again.

Discount Tire

Well I certainly apologize, I guess I misunderstood the terms, it all worked out though, well at least for me anyway, lol, but as always, great service from Discount Tire, thanks again.

No need to apologize, dwmgcs! Thank you for the kind words and for your continued support :rock:

Discount Tire

Gah! Why did I have to see this now.... I'm in the market for some new rubber!

Sorry to hear you just missed this one, DiggaDon! We still guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products and we give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of five(5) tires :thumb:

Give us a call at 1.88.459.4080 when you're ready and anyone of our sales agents will take care of you.

JJK

Sorry to hear you just missed this one, DiggaDon! We still guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products and we give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of five(5) tires :thumb:

Give us a call at 1.88.459.4080 when you're ready and anyone of our sales agents will take care of you.

Make sure you read the fine print. $50 only applies to full priced tires. If they match the in store price (or anyone's price) the $50 does not apply. Had to find that out the hard way.

Otherwise, got my tires in 2 days.

Discount Tire

Make sure you read the fine print. $50 only applies to full priced tires. If they match the in store price (or anyone's price) the $50 does not apply. Had to find that out the hard way.

Otherwise, got my tires in 2 days.

This is correct. Any applicable instant rebates can not be combined with a price match. A price match, however, can be combined with a manufacturers mail-in rebate if applicable :thumb:

Top Bottom