Memorial Day "Thank You" Sale - Discount Tire Direct

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Arb, 5.13's, mopar ball joints, and chromoly shafts. You better get one soon with that new gig you got!!

Nice! 👍🏻

I'm doing some armor work now for the Rubicon trip, then next piece will be the DTD, after that is the PR so I'm thinking around this time next year if all goes to plan 👌🏻🍻

A lot of tires are on back order from the port strikes and are hard to come by. It's why I'm running mud grapplers. You can find those and the MTR's. Also discount doesn't carry toyo but they carry nitto. I know big o carries toyo

LOL thanks it was more a joke for Bobby than a real statement. I run 40" nitto TG believe me I know how hard they are to come by.

jpone

Discount Tire Direct is celebrating this Thursday through Monday with Memorial Day Deals! Get a Prepaid VISA® Card for up to
$100.00 when you buy select sets of tires or any set of wheels. Use your Discount Tire credit card and save even more! See
the link below for complete details.

Buying tires from you guys today. Great customer service. My 4th set of tires from Disco tires!

BitBucket

Thanks Discount Tire Direct for the quote and I will order but just had a quick question:

How is balancing (life time) handled if I mount the tires myself (bead locks).

JJK

Maybe this will help your decision... the $50.00 OFF WAL member discount for purchasing 5 tires can be combined with this promotion :thumb: Let us know if we can assist you with a new set!

Ordered 5 Nittos monday evening and Nick said he had never heard of this promotion. What do I need to do to get this promotion.

Discount Tire

JJK, thanks for your support. We appreciate your business.

Sorry to hear about the miss-communication on the Wayalife forum member discount of $50.00 when you buy 5 tires. Can you please send us a PM with you name and order number so we can take a look at the order?

Discount Tire

Can I get a quote on 5 goodyear wrangler duratracs size 315/70/R17 shipped to 06437.

Our current online price for the 315x70R-17 Goodyear DuraTrac is $319.00 each.

There is a $40.00 mail in rebate with a set and a $50.00 instant rebate for being a forum member and buying 5 tires.

Shipping is free and no tax to CT.

Gooryear DuraTrac

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080. Our first available agent will be happy to assist you.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

What am I doing wrong that the discount direct site is quite a bit more expensive then the regular site? Isn't it supposed to be cheaper? How does the Wayalife discount work? Thank you!

USMC Wrangler

What am I doing wrong that the discount direct site is quite a bit more expensive then the regular site? Isn't it supposed to be cheaper? How does the Wayalife discount work? Thank you!

I used the chat feature on the DTD site. Worked out perfectly for me a couple months back. I asked for the forum discount which was $10 off per tire. Not a huge savings, but no complaints here. Prior to that I had called for a quote and thought I'd try out the online chat thing.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I used the chat feature on the DTD site. Worked out perfectly for me a couple months back. I asked for the forum discount which was $10 off per tire. Not a huge savings, but no complaints here. Prior to that I had called for a quote and thought I'd try out the online chat thing.

Thanks for the reply! I don't remember seeing an online chat option so I'll have to look harder. It's not much of a discount but I think most of us appreciate it! In California that'll cover a lot of the tax which makes me happy!

Top Bottom