Metal cloak game changer arb edition - let's see pics!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't you just love marketing people when they try to make a living!

Oh, I'm sure that marketing people are happy that you support their living. ;)

A product that is actually good doesn't need to be marketed but of course, that's just my opinion.

Bill S

Oh, I'm sure that marketing people are happy that you support their living. ;)

A product that is actually good doesn't need to be marketed but of course, that's just my opinion.

All products are or have been marketed or you wouldn't know about them. One thing I've noticed about lift kits is that there is someone somewhere that likes each one. Overall this brand has a good reputation. Which is why I put it on. One can argue all day about bits and pieces of each kit, but I don't have time to try different pieces so I went for the whole package and have not been disappointed.
End of rant. :)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not sure why he deleted his post but the user olram30 had posted them up back on page 3. :idontknow:

Yeah, apparently those belong to that dirtman guy from another forum. I guess he got upset. No water mark on them. I didn't want to start some forum war or something.. lol.. I guess he's a big deal?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All products are or have been marketed or you wouldn't know about them.

I suppose when you're new to the market, marketing is the only thing you can rely on to sell people on the idea of what they should want even if there is no need for it. Don't get me wrong, that they've been able to sell you is a testament in their abilities and I applause them for it.

One thing I've noticed about lift kits is that there is someone somewhere that likes each one.

One thing that I've noticed is that most people will swear by and praise whatever lift kit they chose to buy especially if it cost over a thousand dollars or more. Of course, most of these people have ZERO experience with any other kit of the same height.

Overall this brand has a good reputation. Which is why I put it on.

LOL!! You'll forgive me but, this company hasn't been around long enough to have a reputation of any kind. But, if you're sold on what they've sold you, more power to you :yup:

One can argue all day about bits and pieces of each kit, but I don't have time to try different pieces so I went for the whole package and have not been disappointed.
End of rant. :)

Actually, you can only really argue something if you have experience with them and unlike you, I do have the time to try different pieces and have. What I can tell you is that if I really thought that what they are selling was as good as they market them to be, they would be on my Jeep. But of course, that's just me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, apparently those belong to that dirtman guy from another forum. I guess he got upset. No water mark on them. I didn't want to start some forum war or something.. lol.. I guess he's a big deal?

LOL!! I saved the pics and will have to post them up when I get back home.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
One thing that I've noticed is that most people will swear by and praise whatever lift kit they chose to buy especially if it cost over a thousand dollars or more. Of course, most of these people have ZERO experience with any other kit of the same height.

i couldnt agree more with this. i had an old skyjacker BB that i thought was great. when i switched to my teraflex one i liked it and still do to a degree BUT the game changer for me was when i took a ride in hinrich jeep and felt the plush rides and how soft they are. eventually i will get them but till then i am happy with my teraflex. as you always have said and will always say it "ride is 100% subjective" :thumb:

TheDuff

I don't find much issue with my factory joints, I know for a fact they are not limiting my flex. My drivers side droop is limited by my factory front drive shaft making contact with the cross member and passenger side is being limited by the shock. Of course being that the factory arms are not adjustable is a big con. If JJs work fine on coilovers, they will work just as good for coil and shock:) 1394051157469.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mdwjeep

OP was asking for pictures ... here's my jeep high centering on a qualifier. Gives a good view of the suspension. The droop is the same for the OME shocks as 6 packs. The 6 packs have more up travel, but with 37" tires, I have scuff marks showing that my tires are rubbing up high in the wheel well already. I don't need more up travel. My only point of comparison is the stock suspension, and there's no question my Jeep handles better on the street with the game changer light set up. I like the way it handles on the trail too, but, I'm a Jeep newbie, so take what I say with a lump of salt.

mc-arb.jpg

TheStick

OP was asking for pictures ... here's my jeep high centering on a qualifier. Gives a good view of the suspension. The droop is the same for the OME shocks as 6 packs. The 6 packs have more up travel, but with 37" tires, I have scuff marks showing that my tires are rubbing up high in the wheel well already. I don't need more up travel. My only point of comparison is the stock suspension, and there's no question my Jeep handles better on the street with the game changer light set up. I like the way it handles on the trail too, but, I'm a Jeep newbie, so take what I say with a lump of salt.

View attachment 72111

Are those the overland fenders? What lift height and bump stop length?

dahreno

Banned
As far as flex goes, or doesn't go, I just saw that Clayton Offroad has custom Forged J.J's with a new narrow housing. They look like they could flex well.

Top Bottom