Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Yea, after that early AM downpour, the weather really settled in. Hope we didn't keep you guys up on Friday night at all. We didn't hit the sack until around 2am!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

"early to bed, early to raise may make a man, healthy, wealthy and wise, but when camping, it just means your boring, lonely and have no friends..." :beer:

or you're just "extra ty ty" :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome last run of the day. Trail called Jody's Revenge. Took several attempts, but the success happens with about :25 secs left in the video. This is why I wanted to get 40" tires...

Projkur and Texas nick spotted. Thanks Benito for getting in on vid!

Nice job on that climb :thumb:

Benito

Caught the Bug
had a great time this past weekend wheeling with ya'll. the only negative i got from this trip was tire envy...the 37" coopers aren't mounted to my new wheels anymore.

Heck yeah. Nice job using a little skinny pedal. The suspension carries it beautifully. Hope you get the locker issue figured out.

I'll be the first to admit I'm afraid of using the skinny pedal. But after that weekend, I've got more than enough confidence to push it it from here on out.

Nice job on that climb :thumb:

Thanks! It was a fun climb for sure!

had a great time this past weekend wheeling with ya'll. the only negative i got from this trip was tire envy...the 37" coopers aren't mounted to my new wheels anymore.

I had a feeling you were gonna go that route lol. See you at Wolf Caves this weekend!

Great pics and video. Nice job on that ledge!

Thanks! Tried to make that ledge my bitch. Just took a little while lol.

Top Bottom