Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

PROJKUR

Here are some more of Mike on the some of the ledges. I didn't get too many pics as I was spotting most of the day.

Can't wait for wolf caves!

IMG_2095.JPG IMG_2094.JPG IMG_2078.JPG IMG_2074.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 134
Nice, gives the wheels some character.

yep, i hated how mall rated they looked right after they were put on.

The trail run looks like a blast!

it was! it's a nice little park, and the closest to us in houston. get's old after a little while, but helps scratch that itch for sure. next weekend will be awesome, will try to get as many pictures from that as i can.

Here are some more of Mike on the some of the ledges. I didn't get too many pics as I was spotting most of the day.

Can't wait for wolf caves!

Good shots, thanks pat! finally got me a couple flexy friday pics :cheesy:

Awesome last run of the day. Trail called Jody's Revenge. Took several attempts, but the success happens with about :25 secs left in the video. This is why I wanted to get 40" tires...

Projkur and Texas nick spotted. Thanks Benito for getting in on vid!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome last run of the day. Trail called Jody's Revenge. Took several attempts, but the success happens with about :25 secs left in the video. This is why I wanted to get 40" tires...

Sweet video. Great job making that obstacle. You can totally tell if the rear locker had been working it probably would have gone the first time :thumb:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
It was nice to finally see that beast of a Jeep!

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

These were only a few pics of the fun filled day we had. Benito was giving it absolute hell all day in his green Jeep on 37s trying to keep up with Mike on his 40s. And Patrick (PROJKUR) did some great spotting as well [emoji41]

Last edited by a moderator:
It was nice to finally see that beast of a Jeep!

These were only a few pics of the fun filled day we had. Benito was giving it absolute hell all day in his green Jeep on 37s trying to keep up with Mike on his 40s. And Patrick (PROJKUR) did some great spotting as well [emoji41]

Heck yea he was. I need to learn the throttle like he uses it lol.

For some reason, those pics didn't post up. Invalid format or something?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

:rock:

Thats awesome! :thumb:

Top Bottom