2 Circular LED Flood lights
Battery monitoring system
Ram Air JK Snorkel
Custom Evo Rear bumper
Rock Rails (thanks to a great Jeeper)
2 OH-SHIT bars
2 windshield mounting brackets

Mitrig

I will post the install of everything and reviews on the build quality. Hoping everything goes smoothly and installs easy.

Clark Griswold

Tire rack does not even offer those sizes yet, whoever you are dealing with did they give an estimated delivery date? Prices are for 4 correct, tire rack is $1280 for 4 35x12.5x18.

Mitrig

Tire rack does not even offer those sizes yet, whoever you are dealing with did they give an estimated delivery date? Prices are for 4 correct, tire rack is $1280 for 4 35x12.5x18.

I know!!!!!! And it's for a full set! Everyone is confused how I got this deal but I already saw the tires and rim all set up for Monday!

Mitrig

Confirmed it with them it's is a ko2 apparently newly acquired too. It doesn't exist in Canada yet, asked our local supplier who is a jeeper and he said they much be part of the first batch becuase online they aren't for sale. Nor are they in warehouse here

Mitrig

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420028123.654040.jpg

Slowly making progress. Taking pictures every step of the way! Swapped out stock fog lights for the new LED lights I have ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420028233.026077.jpg

The two upper stinger lights are temporary, I am
Building a bracket to level the two out and sit them flush side by side. Installed them to get the proper angle which I must cut my channel.

Mitrig

Sold my duratracs today and got my new 35s installed unfortunately the bfgs that I ordered were back ordered till end of March or so so I complained and ended up getting a set of Goodyear Kevlar mtr's for a cheap price with the rims I wanted. So I settled and had my dad go state side to install them since I had work. Will post pictures of the rig tomorrow. Kept my order for the bfgs in so that we can toss a set in Jenns rig.

Mitrig

No i have yet to lift hers. Hers sits 1 inch higher than stock but on a tj that's nothing. I was thinking to do a 6.5 long arm or something along those lines. I have till the tires come in so my order is being processed but ship date won't be for a few weeks after discount tire says I should have them. Only set in my area and I can't have them since they are a display...

Mitrig

Took it on the highway no tire noise at all, rides smooth, great handling and the wide stance eliminated my excessive body roll. Honestly it's amazing only thing is getting in. We
Are all about the same height so to put it into perspective here is a pic ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420167285.205378.jpg

It's a jump to get in. Handles amazing at 80km an hour it sits at 1200. Only thing is I need the regear!!! :( it isn't sluggish or anything since I have the 4.10s but it is noticable in a head wind since od doesn't hold and it down shifts a lot

Clark Griswold

Yeah I've read enough on this forum and it seems it's the highway driving that's tough. It looks great though and sounds like you can re gear yourself it just a little expensive. Now I am itching to get 35's dang it!!!!!

Mitrig

Honestly it was the best choice I had made! So much nicer, the look it give is like I'm driving a new rig. I can't wait to see your rig on 35s!! I know when we were all together when we saw rigs on 35s we would instantly start talking about how we want them. So I was the first to pull the trigger, now I am expecting Matt and yourself to do the same!

I'm just glad it isn't horribly sluggish.

I'll be upgrading my alternator to something close to 200amps or more to handle all the electrical equipment I have. But after installing 6 of my 13 lights I'm just in awe. I had 4 leds wired and I used them on to way home and the light was spectacular. Turned my head lights off and drove home. I can't wait to get my monitoring system. That way I can watch my batter levels, and stress on the alternator. That was my dad's idea since there is no real was to keep a live readout on the electrical system stock. Plus with the warning indicators the second I have too much on indicators go off.

Next to be installed is the 52 inch led, my aev snorkel and lower windshield spots. The the monitor system, the 4 side facing leds and the rear trail lights. Then finally rock rails and bumper.

Slowly making head way, thankfully my dad is helping me with the wiring. And we are making a homemade sPOD so I'll post up that when it's time comes.

Top Bottom