MOAB - FORK YEAH : a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure [TRAILER VIDEO]

BLCK4X4

main.php

I know it's been a long time coming and we apologize for making you wait but Cindy and I are happy to announce that our all new, WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure series is finally almost done and it's going to be called, "MOAB - FORK YEAH!" On this trip, you'll get to see all the fun we had, with our good friends and taking on famous Jeep trails out in Moab, Utah including Flat Iron Mesa, Cliffhanger, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim and the Golden Spike. We hope that you'll enjoy watching this official trailer for the series as it'll give you a good taste of things to come.

I'm going to guess 19:35.
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for making these videos. It's funny I was just re-watched a whole handful of the wayalife videos on YouTube today. I have to say thank you again in advance for keeping the videos coming. The only down side is whenever I see a new video, I see something else I have to have for my rig:)
You guys are the best I can't wait for the new series and see what sort of magic you've worked up this time.!!!
:snakeeyes:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Love the "love" that you two put into your films and appreciate that you share with all of us! 14:41 will be my guess. Thank You!

Top Bottom