MOAB - FORK YEAH: Flat Iron Mesa [Part 1 of 3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Outstanding! I was queasy watching the shelf/ledge crossing!!!!

Awesome video! That intimidator ledge looks like it lives up to its name! Can't wait for the rest of the video series.

:cheesy: And here we were thinking about how the video was just so incapable of doing the Intimidator justice. No lie, the pucker factor on it is forkin high! :crazyeyes:

Excellent! .... Awesome! Everyone looked to be having a great time. Good Friends and Great Adventures!

Glad you liked it and you bet - it's all about good friends and great adventures. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very refreshing to watch another video like this. Thank you both for taking the time to put it together and share it with us.

Thank you, we're glad you liked it as much as we enjoyed making it. :cool:

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were on this trail. Fun times and great memories are being refreshed! The first scratch always hurts the most! :)

Awesome job on Part 1! I can't wait to see the next.

Oh yeah, going through the footage, it really did seem just like yesterday we were out there. Great times for sure and this in spite of your shiny new rings getting scratchity scratch scratched :D

Dang it, Eddie! I could literally have just gotten back from a Jeeping trip and your and Cindy's videos would make me want to be right back out there! This ranks up there as one of my favorites.

I've gotta tell you, though, that when I started watching that I really wanted to make Flat Iron Mesa one of my must-do trails this fall when I'm back in Moab. And then you guys got to Intimidator. I live in Colorado so shelf roads are a way of life (see what I did there?) out here. And they are my nemesis. I hate shelf roads. My friends that go to Moab with me make fun of me because of the ridiculous stuff that doesn't bother me there but the relatively benign shelf roads that peg my needles back home. I'm honestly not sure I could get past Intimidator after watching you guys do it. I think that I'd have to spot while someone else drove my Jeep. Damn that was crazy! :shock:

Another home run, guys. I'm going to go out and sit in my Jeep in the driveway now and freak out the neighbors.

LOL!! Like I say in the video, the Intimidator is probably the easiest obstacle on the Flat Iron Mesa Trail that's the hardest to take on. :crazyeyes:
Thank you for watching and we're glad you enjoyed it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A fantastic production as always, well done! Cant wait for the upcoming part(s)!!

cav♤fighter;716252 said:
Awesome vid! Thanks for the show!

So glad to see another awesome video come from y'all! Here's to many more!:rock:

Thanks guys, we really do appreciate and we're so glad you liked it :cool:

LOL!! That was a fun night and we really do appreciate your help in getting the audio for that :thumb:
That was a night to remember... or maybe not remember!! Lol and no Problem! We had fun, thank you!

LOL!! Believe it or not, I think that's just about every trip we do :crazyeyes:

Sudz

another great WAL production, thanks for taking the time to put these together and sharing the experience.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

dchotrod

Good stuff. Good stuff. Now I want to move out west. Again. Thanks for the glimpse of the WAL, & not just the wheeling.

jeeeep

Hooked
that was great!! i was on easter egg hill in march - my passengers got out once they took a look at intimidater lol

will be heading back in a couple of weeks for more fun! :thumb:

Templar

Watched it with the whole family on our living room big screen. Outstanding and entertaining as always - another big thank you for the time and energy you put into these video :thumb:

Awesome video. It reminded me of our trip to Moab with great friends!
Looking forward to Part II. Thanks for all the time you put in to it. :thumb:

ldjessee

Honey Moab?

Looking forward to the rest of this run! Someday, I will go to Moad, either on 2 or 4 wheels.

I guess it was a Honey Moab? :)

Top Bottom