MOAB - FORK YEAH: Flat Iron Mesa [Part 1 of 3]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good stuff. Good stuff. Now I want to move out west. Again. Thanks for the glimpse of the WAL, & not just the wheeling.

LOL!! We're so glad that you're cool with us showing so much of what we're really all about. For us, the wheeling is more of an excuse to get together with friends than anything although, it is icing on the cake too :D

that was great!! i was on easter egg hill in march - my passengers got out once they took a look at intimidater lol

will be heading back in a couple of weeks for more fun! :thumb:

Glad you liked it and the Intimidator ain't called that for nothing :shock:

Watched it with the whole family on our living room big screen. Outstanding and entertaining as always - another big thank you for the time and energy you put into these video :thumb:

Awesome! So glad that our videos are something you watch with the family. Thank you. :cool:

Great video. Thanks for putting them out

You bet! We've got more coming your way.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Superb as always! Thanks for all the time and attention that you put forth making these great videos for our enjoyment.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video. It reminded me of our trip to Moab with great friends!
Looking forward to Part II. Thanks for all the time you put in to it. :thumb:

In so many ways, this trip was A LOT like our most recent Moab trip :drunkbuds:
And, you can be sure that we'll be making a video of it as well :D

Great video!!! Super jealous... Keep em coming!

Working on Part 2 even as we speak.

Looking forward to the rest of this run! Someday, I will go to Moad, either on 2 or 4 wheels.

I guess it was a Honey Moab? :)

While it's not always the case, on this particular trip, there was a lot of Honey consumed for sure. :drunkbuds:

Eddie n crew,

This makes me wish I had moved out west! Awesome stuff.

Cheers,
Nick

LOL!! There's a lot of great wheeling out here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great job Eddie and Cindy! Flat iron Mesa does look like an easy but fun trail!

Also Watching this made me flashback to our trip we just took recently and really made me miss everyone! So many good laughs and memory's!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Another fantastic video! Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't care for off camber trails and falling off of cliffs. :thumbup: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Superb as always! Thanks for all the time and attention that you put forth making these great videos for our enjoyment.

Honestly, we're just so happy to know people like you enjoy them. Thank you.

Incredible video, as always thanks for putting this together Eddie and Cindy:thumb:

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it. :cool:

I enjoy doing shots. Great video.

LOL!! You'd fit right in then :drunkbuds:

Great video as always! Shows what Jeeping is all about:thumbup:

It is for us anyway. We're glad you liked it :cool:

Great job Eddie and Cindy! Flat iron Mesa does look like an easy but fun trail!

Also Watching this made me flashback to our trip we just took recently and really made me miss everyone! So many good laughs and memory's!

Us have good laughs? Never! :cheesy:
It is a bummer that our recent trip ended so soon and I can't wait till we can get back out and do it again.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Yet another great video. You guys do a fantastic job of capturing the experience both on trail and unwinding with friends. The release timing put a nice cap in a great day......topless jeep trip to a cottage community north of Winnipeg to have a birthday lunch for my wife (shhhhhhh! 50), visit with friends and return home to a great meal prepared by my sons. Cheers to you for all the effort to make these videos.

MrD

Moab-fork yeah

Makes me excited to pull out my Jeep! The pucker factor is intense for a beginner like me! My wife and I love watching your videos! We wish we were closer so we could go with you! You guys rock! Hope to see you on the trail!

Lbogart

Another awesome video. Can't wait for part 2. Thank you for spending so much time on these videos for our enjoyment.

benatc1

Hooked
Awesome video, looked like a great time for everyone! looking forward to seeing more adventures! thank you for sharing as always

jcopel

Highly professional and highly entertaining. Great video as always. Thanks for sharing these adventures. I really enjoy them all.

Buster3479

Great as always! Thanks for continuing to shoot in a way that makes those of us watching at home feel like we're right there with you.

Fresh tire air = 12hp

Top Bottom