Moab May 19th - May 24th

kimer82

Im from Canada and would love to join Moab trip..
It's about 18 hour drive from where i live and see if i can Squizzeeeeee my way in with you guys!

Topper

Topper here and o yeah I'll be there I would like to also meet some fellow brothers from WAYALIFE to as we'll big BBQ sound good to yum yum

Hammerman

:drinks::munching:We have been planning our Moab trip for 4+ months, its just about here. My group will be in between 2pm and 6pm on the 18th . Those that want to connect we can meet Saturday evening. Keep in touch.
:rock::standing wave:

Hammerman

Meet N Greet

I think a Meet N Greet would be good. I would say as time gets closure, but than again its just around the corner. might be good about a week or two out.:standing wave:

13JKUR

A meet and greet is good with me. I would like to get some more rigs on one of our trail days so maybe both :). Anyone have suggestions for the meet and greet?

13JKUR

Alright guys I think I have a plan after talking to some of the rest of our group. How about doing a big group trail ride on Thursday May 23rd then after the trail we could do a big BBQ meet and greet at the house we have rented. We have about 15 people staying at our house and we will be more than happy to cook everything up if everyone would be willing to bring their own meat (no pun intended) and a byob. We have plenty of room, plenty of grills, and would love to host this. What do you guys think?

13JKUR

Let me rephrase a little. We will be wheeling everyday Monday-Friday and we welcome anyone any day if you want to join us. But as far as a BBQ, lets plan one for Thursday if everyone is up for it.

BEE'S TWIN

Let me rephrase a little. We will be wheeling everyday Monday-Friday and we welcome anyone any day if you want to join us. But as far as a BBQ, lets plan one for Thursday if everyone is up for it.

We would love to join.. The GF and I will be there 23-28th let me know if we can attend..

BEE'S TWIN

Topper here and o yeah I'll be there I would like to also meet some fellow brothers from WAYALIFE to as we'll big BBQ sound good to yum yum

Yo TOPPER!! What's days you going to Moab in May.. Need to meet up with the group for trail runs and BBQ

Top Bottom