Moab May 19th - May 24th

Hammerman

Testing

One more run to check out the mods N repairs. First stop Moab, next stop The Rubicon, wheeling in Northren Cali for the summer.
:rock:

OllllO Fanatic

Hi al I was thinking about making a trip up to the Moab area. I just returned home to the states and got a new Rubicon. Its completely stock but would like to meet up with you all. I also wanted to do some camping any one give me an idea of a good place to camp that near the trails?

Hammerman

Camping

You might think about the camping up around the Sand Flats area, or closure to the La Sal Mountains since it will be around mid to upper 80's or warmer, that way you'll have the cool nights. Other than that it depends what area you want to wheel around. Leaving in 4 days.

13JKUR

We are at canyonlands campground... We are all doing elephant hill together Thursday.. Than BbQ after.. Should check it out

It's gonna be a blast. We might change what run we do though. I heard elephant hill is a more challenging trail so we might look for something a little easier but I will definitely let you guys know this week.

13JKUR

What are you doing Wednesday? I will be getting to Moab around 2

We probably won't have a complete itinerary until Sunday night when we get there and all get together. But I will definitely let you know. I got your phone number so ill shoot you a text and let you know if that works?

BEE'S TWIN

We probably won't have a complete itinerary until Sunday night when we get there and all get together. But I will definitely let you know. I got your phone number so ill shoot you a text and let you know if that works?

Sounds like a plan

sundaydriver

It's gonna be a blast. We might change what run we do though. I heard elephant hill is a more challenging trail so we might look for something a little easier but I will definitely let you guys know this week.

Elephant Hill isn't terrible. It is a challenge though. We have a rig just like yours and it did fine. We followed a new Grand Cherokee for a while. He did good too. But, definitely do what your comfortable with...:cool: Have an awesome time. Wish I was there!!!:rock:

Meaty

Just found out if I can still find a spot to Camp at I just got the Ok from the wife to join this trip but I cant be there till Friday morning so I would be there the 24th -27th

Top Bottom