Moab May 19th - May 24th

Meaty

What did she get for Mothers Day??:brows::brows::cool::cool:

First she got something she could hold on to and 2nd she got something that will contain the mess!!!

Smitty build Grab handles and Rugged ridge floor mats for her 2013 dune sport.... Come on I know what you was thinking....:eek:

BEE'S TWIN

First she got something she could hold on to and 2nd she got something that will contain the mess!!!

Smitty build Grab handles and Rugged ridge floor mats for her 2013 dune sport.... Come on I know what you was thinking....:eek:

Canyonlands campground man.. I will be there next Tuesday through Monday

BEE'S TWIN

Think they still have spots open? the only time I have every been to Moab was this past EJS and everything was super full.

That's EJS that's why.. My buddy just books his last night at the KOA.. KOA is nice and big areas just no fires allowed... Try canyonlands..435-259-6848.. I am in G3 I think

Meaty

That's EJS that's why.. My buddy just books his last night at the KOA.. KOA is nice and big areas just no fires allowed... Try canyonlands..435-259-6848.. I am in G3 I think

I just received an ultimatum from the wife....

Go to Moab for that weekend, or get the 3 inch RE lift to replace my leveling kit >< I tried for both but it was all for not. I know if I go to Moab I will still eventually get the lift but... ARGGG choices...

BEE'S TWIN

I just received an ultimatum from the wife....

Go to Moab for that weekend, or get the 3 inch RE lift to replace my leveling kit >< I tried for both but it was all for not. I know if I go to Moab I will still eventually get the lift but... ARGGG choices...

MOAB!!!!! Not regret it.. I have the same choice and am going. :)

Meaty

MOAB!!!!! Not regret it.. I have the same choice and am going. :)

I think she believes that she will get the leveling kit off of my Jeep If I get the lift so she is pushing for the lift haha!! When I did Poison Spider, Golden Spike and the Gold Bar Rim I seemed to get hung up a lot. we made it but the bottom took a beating

BEE'S TWIN

I think she believes that she will get the leveling kit off of my Jeep If I get the lift so she is pushing for the lift haha!! When I did Poison Spider, Golden Spike and the Gold Bar Rim I seemed to get hung up a lot. we made it but the bottom took a beating

What are you running now?

Hammerman

Take it with ya

Right now I am running a teraflex leveling kit and 33's. so I don't have a ton of ground clearance

Hey Meaty
Take it with you. between all that will be out there a lift change will take less than a lunch break. LIVE IN THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

13JKUR

Hey all I'm up in moab as well, do you all have room for another to tag along? I'm all stock, but a rubi.

How long are you up there for? We should be pulling into town late afternoon Sunday and wheeling starting Monday but we should have room. I am on a stock rubi also so no worries there ;)

Top Bottom