MoCANNED MOBY!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see Moby back and running strong! The MoCAN system sounds great

The MoCAN is pretty amazing in what can be done with it for sure. The new Motech kit over all is awesome in that it's been simplified, installs so much faster than ever before and looks factory when done.

That will be the most pampered LS in history.

LOL!! That is the truth.

50HP strictly from tuning. Wow. :thumb:

Crazy isn't it? :crazyeyes:

cleanEG

:cheesy: No lie, it's even harder to get back into Rubicat now that Moby has so much power.

I know the feeling when I drive my XJ to the trail and my daily driver is a 2011 Silverado with the L9H 6.2L. I often wonder what the XJ would feel like with the same motor :)

jeepking59

Quick question

Hey Eddie, I was wondering when you picked up Moby from Motech. I was supposed to drop off my jeep today to get a LS swap. I can't get a hold of the shop either by email or phone. I hope no one was involved t in Sunday nights shooting. Thanks

thewhalien

Hey Eddie,

Im a few weeks behind you... Robbie and Mitch should be finishing up with my L83 conversion soon. Can't wait :rock::rock:

IMG_8151.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just what you needed, more power! Lol now whoever was struggling to keep up with you before will really struggle now

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any word on when mo tech will be selling these kits? Getting tired of looking at the LS on a stand next to the jeep

They should be selling these now. At least, I've seen a bunch of these kits being assembled there. You should give them a call and if you could, please let them know you are a member of WAYALIFE. :yup:

Out of curiosity, did you get the torque readings (final)?

you get any video of moby on the dyno? What are the total hp numbers he makes now?

Sorry, we picked up Moby the day after the crazy shooting and were just wanting to get home. Needless to say, I just took their word for what we were now getting and based on what I was feeling, had no reason to doubt them.

Hey Eddie, I was wondering when you picked up Moby from Motech. I was supposed to drop off my jeep today to get a LS swap. I can't get a hold of the shop either by email or phone. I hope no one was involved t in Sunday nights shooting. Thanks

That's odd. They're all good and should be there. Let me know if you still can't get a hold of them and I'll call up Robbie.

That is awesome!! Do you have a pic of the engine compartment?

I don't have a current one but will try to snap one tomorrow. Looks pretty much the same though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, btw. We are going to need a video of Moby launching, now!

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see it launch!

Yeah, it's on our to do list. Granted, it's not like Moby's a Corvette now but for a 7,000 lb Jeep, it is pretty impressive. I think it could give our Duramax a run for its money now.

Hey Eddie,

Im a few weeks behind you... Robbie and Mitch should be finishing up with my L83 conversion soon. Can't wait :rock::rock:

Awesome, I think I saw your Jeep there! If you'd be so kind, I'd really appreciate it if you could let him know you're a member here. I'd really like for Robbie to post up more here on WAYALIFE and knowing that more of his customers are in fact here will help. :yup:

I drove dads with the MoCan the other day for the first time. It has a new tune in it too. OH my hell.... I want one now in my Jeep!!!!!

LOL!! And so it begins :D

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yeah, it's on our to do list. Granted, it's not like Moby's a Corvette now but for a 7,000 lb Jeep, it is pretty impressive. I think it could give our Duramax a run for its money now.

Awesome, I think I saw your Jeep there! If you'd be so kind, I'd really appreciate it if you could let him know you're a member here. I'd really like for Robbie to post up more here on WAYALIFE and knowing that more of his customers are in fact here will help. :yup:

LOL!! And so it begins :D

How much horsepower are we talking, now? 450?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom