MoCANNED MOBY!

thewhalien

Awesome, I think I saw your Jeep there! If you'd be so kind, I'd really appreciate it if you could let him know you're a member here. I'd really like for Robbie to post up more here on WAYALIFE and knowing that more of his customers are in fact here will help. :yup:

You got it. :thumb: I've been a quiet follower of wayalife for a while because i haven't had too much to talk about... guess that's gonna change soon!

jeepking59

Thanks Eddie, I will try to get a hold of them again tomorrow. Also I live in Calif. and will need to go to a referee for an inspection. Any ideas where to go? Thank you

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hmmm? I told Wendy that a V8 swap would be a few years down the road, but now that I think about it, 16,000 miles is quite a lot and struggling to drive up that hill every day is so hard. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Glad everything with Moby is back to how it should be. Let's do a shakedown run just to make sure. [emoji6]

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
They should be selling these now. At least, I've seen a bunch of these kits being assembled there. You should give them a call and if you could, please let them know you are a member of WAYALIFE. :yup:

They are, I've been talking with them on my l86 swap. I already have the easy mounts from them, just waiting on the control side. (I'm one of those diehard MOPAR guy you talked about but can't beat it SMH).

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

thewhalien

Tomorrow will be the first test drive:)

It has the new Mocan module. Prndl, tap shift, ac control and soon the cruise control. I drove it around the building today and all was well.

Looking forward to it Robbie! Seriously, this has been a really exciting time experience. Your thorough approach and smart design is the reason why I wanted to bring my jku to you guys.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Hmmm? I told Wendy that a V8 swap would be a few years down the road, but now that I think about it, 16,000 miles is quite a lot and struggling to drive up that hill every day is so hard. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was thinking the same thing. I think my motors nocking. :D

amazonica

MoCAN is MAHvelous!

I got my Jeep (Lance) back last weekend. MoCAN Rocks, and Mitch is the BEST guy EVER! We talked about what I wanted for my Jeep, and he delivered. He took the time to answer my questions (there were many), and thoroughly explain things to me. I have an L9H and the 6L80 in mine. Now I SMILE going up hills. No more praying, or cursing when I pass. Had to sell my house to do it, but worth every penny! I also opted for the Camaro SS fan. Mine is an early MoCAN, and it has a few of the tiny issues (mystery blinkers, interior lights) but Robbie is sending me a new module. Robbie explains things well in the video of my test drive, if you're interested.

Mine is also a DD and my only vehicle. If you're even considering a swap, I HIGHLY recommend this.
Before on left, after on right:

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_142952879.jpg
    IMG_20170817_142952879.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 164
Top Bottom