Mojave Cross Desert Camping Trip - Novemeber 17th

Hightower

I wish I could. I'm up on mile 14 of the Alaska hwy looking at a foot of snow it's going down to 10 degrees at night. :/( . Have fun all! ;-)

MTG

Caught the Bug
clarsen said:
I wish I could. I'm up on mile 14 of the Alaska hwy looking at a foot of snow it's going down to 10 degrees at night. :/( . Have fun all! ;-)

You're just full of excuses aren't you? :cheesy:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I've always wanted to go to the Mohave Desert. I'm already camping/jeeping Joshua Tree first weekend of November. I'll let you know as the date gets closer if that's okay.

blazer

Caught the Bug
Just got the rear Dynatrac 60 put in and now anxious to get out again to wheel, camp, and enjoy
friends, Please add me to the going list, thanks.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Sounds like allot of fun... Can you put me down as a maybe. I am waiting for my jeep to be finished at the body shop, said it still about 3 weeks out from being done... Crossing my fingers!!!! It would be great to meet everyone!!! :standing wave:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're just full of excuses aren't you? :cheesy:

yeah, what he said :D

Put us on the maybe list... Sounds like a blast! :cool:

you got it. hope you can make it :yup:

My bday is the tuesday before o_O lol i think this would be a cool way to celebrate haha

does this mean you're coming?

I've always wanted to go to the Mohave Desert. I'm already camping/jeeping Joshua Tree first weekend of November. I'll let you know as the date gets closer if that's okay.

no problem. let us know :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like allot of fun... Can you put me down as a maybe. I am waiting for my jeep to be finished at the body shop, said it still about 3 weeks out from being done... Crossing my fingers!!!! It would be great to meet everyone!!! :standing wave:

got you added and hope that your jeep will get done in time :cool:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What time will you guys head out/ meet up Saturday. I'm a tentative Yes but have a training class till 1130 hrs that morning in Devore off the I-15.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
cool, maybe we be doing some hang time :D if we have time.

if you do, you'll have to get creative with the jeeps as trees out that way are a bit in short supply :D

What time will you guys head out/ meet up Saturday. I'm a tentative Yes but have a training class till 1130 hrs that morning in Devore off the I-15.

we'll most likely meet up pretty early on sat at our usual spot - bravo burger in victorville. if you're coming for sure, i can try to give you info on where we'll be.

I think we can make this :)

cool!! will add you to the list :thumb:

Top Bottom