Mojave Cross Desert Camping Trip - Novemeber 17th

Nicholas

wayoflife said:
For those of you who are interested, we will be planning an off-road/camping trip out in the Mojave Desert on the weekend of November 17th. The plan is to visit the controversial Mojave Cross and then do some exploring out in the Preserve. So you know, this will be an easy trip with no minimum vehicle requirements and anyone is welcome to join us. In other words, if you're looking to do some hardcore low range wheeling, this won't be the trip for you. Aside from camping gear, a camera and a good pair of boots, about the only thing you need to bring with you is a desire to have fun!

Please note that this trip is weather permitting and we'll still be good to go so long as it doesn't rain. If you think you might be interested in joining us, please let us know by making a post in this thread. Be sure to check back often as I will be sure to post up more information as soon as I can. :yup:

Who's Going List:
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. JeepFan & Stephanie
3. Trail Bud
4. Mcpuck & Lori
5. ChrisB & Jen
6. ramin
7. Moochie
8. IrvineJK
9. blazer
10. JKRay
11. mmccurdy
12. Blonda & sm_rubi

Maybe List
1. RanchoRubi
2. 2012djk
3. MTG
4. ProfessionalDriver
5. gtony12

Wow what a list! Oh the dilemma!

Blonda

Eddie can you add our friends from SD to the list as going also. He's going to sign up to this forum ASAP but he's Mean69 on JKF. They are JK newbies and excited about this trip ;)

Strainger

Caught the Bug
If the list isn't closed yet, I'd like to trail along with you all. My bestest friend said she'd give it a try even though there will be no hotel rooms available. This could be the start of something.

RockyJk

egalv55 said:
I wish I could go but already going to anzo-borrego that weekend with a few of the jk forum guys

Is that the one that has like close to 40 jk's going? I was looking at that too lol

egalv55

rockyjk07 said:
Is that the one that has like close to 40 jk's going? I was looking at that too lol

Yeah its at I think around 50 jeeps now its looks like its going to be a lot of fun

egalv55

JKRay said:
I was following that, sounds more like a party now haha :crazy eyes:

Yeah with some of the people bring projectors and movies lol its getting alittle crazy and I apologize if me mentioning this trip takes away from your guys trip have a great time

Bullwinckle

Hooked
sm_rubi said:
Sometimes these things get pretty big which is fun as well...enter Roctoberfest #2 here...but sometimes it's just as much fun with a few friends doing a nice scenic run. ;)

Haha I agree I love parties but I would rather take a relaxing scenic run with a few friends any day!! :D

Mean 69

Greetings, all! Newcomer to this forum, and want to acknowledge that myself and my wife will be attending the trip as well, looking very forward to it. Thanks for the invite - Frank and Bren!!! Looking forward to meeting some new folks with a strong shared interest!

Cheers!
Mark

Top Bottom