MOPAR 50th Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari Concept Vehicles - CHECK IT OUT!!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I need that Trailcat! The Crew Chief is badass, but the Trailcat is way more my style. Wish I could head out there to see them this year..

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I love how only mopar can really nail the jeep truck. After market companies have tried. No one gets the job done like Jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love how only mopar can really nail the jeep truck. After market companies have tried. No one gets the job done like Jeep.

LOL!! That's because Mark Allen is a Jeep guy and really appreciate the history and heritage of Jeeps. This as opposed to companies that just want to make a Jeep into a truck.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL!! That's because Mark Allen is a Jeep guy and really appreciate the history and heritage of Jeeps. This as opposed to companies that just want to make a Jeep into a truck.

No kidding, I'd love to sit down a drink a beer with him. Just to hear about the ideas in his head.

Amazing talent.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wow! The Crew Chief takes me back to the days when I wore green every day! A winner!:thumb::thumb:
Also like the Comanche, but think I'll keep my '92.:thumb:
The TrailCat is a wet dream!! Might need an 80 rear axle though.:thumb::thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
I like the Crew Cheif and the Commanche. I like the Trailstorm other than the fake looking camo.

JTLen

I'm not a fan of the Renegade.........but I dig that Commanche!

I like the crew chief too. Strip it down to bare bones so it doesn't cost $90,000 and I'd be in!

Spaced

Crew Chief 715

Just gonna put it out there, I would kill to have the Jeep Crew Chief 715!! :thumb:

The Crew Chief 715. Yeah Baaaaby!
If that vehicle was available, they would not be able to build them fast enough.
That is if they were somewhat affordable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom